🧪Chapter 25~Call From the Dead🧪

En başından başla

Homura looked at everyone. "[Y/n], Kinro, Ginro, Kohaku, Suika, Kouyo, Jasper, Turquoise, Mantle, Argo." She listed.

"How does she know...our names...?" Suika questioned.

"It would seem like it's simply from...carefully and thoroughly monitoring us this whole time." Kaseki said.

"But where's Chrome, Magma, and Gen?" Homura asked, "You're all here, except for the three of them. That's unnatural. Where are they?"

No one answered then she dashed off. "She noticed. Just as we feared, she's on to the movements of Chrome's cellphone team." Kinro said.

"This is bad!!" Ginro said. [Y/n] looked over at Senku to see that he had a smirk on his face.

The Kingdom of Science went after Homura, but there was no luck picking up against her trail. "Looks like there's no chance of us following Homura's rail..." Kohaku muttered.

"If Homura-san apprehends Chrome and our cellphone team, it will put us in a difficult situation..." [Y/n] said, "If they discover the cell phone..."

"Eek...don't say that... we worked so hard to make it, too..." Kaseki panicked.

"We have no choice but to seize her before that." Kinro said.

"So you're saying we have to...Purse that pursuer? Eek...that's difficult..."Ginro said.

Senku chuckled with a UV light in hand. "Well, let's light the spark of our last weapon...Shocking and surprising scientific item, level 3!" He said and turned it on. A passway began to glow.

"All the spots he's lighting up..." Ginro said. 

"...are leaving marks?" Suika finished. 

"Well, we're out of time." Senku said, "Let's get started. It's the start of our happy double pursuit race." His hand was glowing under the light as well.

"These markets are dotting the way are Homura's path?" Kohaku asked as they followed the trail.

"Why can we see them, though?" Suika asked.

Senku chuckled. "Come on, wake up." He said, "You guys have seen it before."

"The blue gems!" Suika said once she realized what they were.

"In powered form." Senku clarified while sprinkling some off his hand.

"I see! You put it on Homura's arms and legs." Kohaku said.

"Oh? I thought it only lights up briefly before dawn." Kaseki said.

"Ultraviolet light. This light f science produces it artificially. The black light. Nickel, barium...We needed all those treasures we found in the cave to make it. It's basically just a purple light bulb we made by mixing them with glass." Senku explained.

"We can follow these. We can find her!" Kohaku said.

Senku kept mapping the trail while [Y/n] was in charge of holding the black light. [Y/n] noticed Kohkau lost in thought. "[Y/n], Senku, let me make something clear. Homura's movements are exceptional." Kohaku said.

"Gymnastics. It's a skill that doesn't exist in your age." Senku said and went back to mapping.

"We won't be able to capture her unharmed. But, I could behead her with my sword." Kohaku continued as [Y/n] looked at her in shock, "Am I free to kill her?"

"Kohaku, have you ever killed a human being?" Senku asked as he stood up. 

Kohaku thought for a moment. "Of course not." She said and she grabbed her sword, "That's why, the moment I must do it, I'll hesitate. My weakness will be exposed. In order to have the conviction to go through with it, I must impress it upon myself with forceful words."