Chapter 14 The hole

"Help" tanner yelled. Him and cam were side by side with their arms hooked.Tightly. They walked down a Hallway to the right. Cam took out her phone and turned on the flashlight. (Sisters got the teens phones)

They started to wonder what these sisters were hiding or if the even knew about it. Luckily cams phone was at 99% and tanners was at 88.

They went through rooms with random stuff. Like, one room had all different kids of chairs. It was freaky down there but hilarious at the same time.

They found a dark room with jars of lumpy brown stuff. It also had a torn up mattress. Now they were just creeped out. They didn't know if what to do.

Cameron and Tanner both walked outta the room and walked down a dark hallway. It was so quiet in the hallway you could here the air, there was no wind. Not even a breeze.

All of the sudden they heard a loud boom coming from a nearby hallway. They jumped and hugged. But not each other.

Cameron screamed as loud as she could and heard connor say "chillax"
Tanner shined his flashlight on maya and Connor.

They said they were sleeping on got up to get their phone from upstairs and fell through a step.

They found a room with pillows and passed out.
.
.
.
So sports just started so I haven't been getting slot of time to update, But I'm gonna update whenever I have time