Chapter 3 The fireworks

Everyone gathered outside while Zander set up the fireworks. They were all set up in a jacked up circle. Zander wasn't the best with placing things. Cam handed him a lighter and ran back next to gio. He lit the first firework off, after about a second it went up and exploded it the air with a loud BOOM.

It was in the shape of a yellow star with green stripes behind. Zander ran and hid behind gio when he saw the firework falling, he was there for about 10 seconds until gio said "scram" in a Miranda sings voice.

After about ten fireworks everyone heard sirens coming from multiple directions, everyone but maya, cam, gio,zander, Connor, and tanner ditched. In about a minute the 6 of them were surrounded with 4 cop cars. Tanner mumbled under his breath to cam "we screwed!" Cam mumbled back "no shit Sherlock".
"Put your hands in the air!!!" a cop said into his megaphone. "We got a complaint from the neighbors saying that there is fireworks coming from somewhere over here, are u aware that fireworks are illegal." "Ok, I'm sorry." Said Connor, it turned out that over 20 neighbors complained! The cops arrested the six of them. They went 3 per car, Maya, cam, and gio in one and zander, connor, and Tanner in another.

The girls were freaking out and the guys were sitting there enjoying the ride! "Why us I'm so dead, none of us will ever have a social life ever again!" Whispered Maya practically crying. Cam sat there looking out the window, watching the cars pass by, gio was sleeping with her head on cams shoulder. Maya was whispering to herself still about how disappointed she was at herself. cam leaned over and mumbled to Maya, when we get there we run jump out of the car and run into the woods to the left of the jail. I texted Zander and told them to to the same" gio was awake now. "how'd u text him with handcuffs on??"
"Skill" they just arrived and the doors to the car were opened. Maya sprayed pepper spray at the cops and they all jumped and ran for the woods.