Chapter 2

EEEEEEEEEEE NEXT CHAPTER!!! So, how's your day? Ummmm, what did you eat today? Lol, idk what to ask anymore. Also if anyone has seen Black Widow let me know how it was! I love Marvel and just wanna know if it's any good. I assume it is. Anywho, hope ya'll like!😁

What was a letter doing here on my bed......

I grabbed the letter that was perfectly sealed and had a golden ribbon tied into a bow.

I also reached for the big box and wasn't sure if I should open it or not.

Curiosity won over me as I ripped open the letter first.

  Meet up at the Devon Woods tomorrow at 6pm, sharp. Your presence is expected. If you do not wish to come, there will be consequences.
                                                 - Anonymous 

  Questions bursted through my mind, so many of them.

Who, What, Why? Was this some kind of joke?

  I then teared open the box to find a gorgeous off the shoulder dress the color of baby blue, with designs of flowers all over.

  As I gently grabbed the dress, a note fell to the floor.

  These dress and shoes are required to be worn.

  Shoes? I looked back at the box and noticed there was a pair of white heels set in there too. They also had flower designs on them as well.

  What could this all possibly mean? And what exactly did it mean when it said "Consequences"?

  What would they do to me if I didn't go? I mean, how could they really expect me to go if I didn't even know who this was or why I even received this?

  I took another look at the the letter and realized, the lettering printed was in gold too..... and only letters from the Castle are written like that....

  At this point, I really didn't have a choice to go. If this was really them and if I didn't go, there would definitely be consequences. Not going could even put my family at risk. You really didn't know these days though.

  Should I tell my parents??? No, they would freak out.

I decided to hide everything under my bed for now until it was morning. I really needed to go to bed. I would just worry about this in the morning, too much for my tired mind to think about at this hour.

  After all, this could be all a dream or-r I could be hallucinating! That's it!

  After I hid everything I opened my covers, went in the bed, and fell asleep.

                      ********************

  I woke up at the crack of dawn and immediately jumped out of my bed to see if all that happened last night was actually real.

  I bent down to look under my bed and sure enough, the opened box and teared up letter was there.

  Before I could do anything, I heard footsteps coming toward my room. I quickly got up and ran back in my bed. When my door opened, I closed my eyes to pretend I was peacefully asleep.

  "Hey kiddo, rise and shine!" my dad yelled.

  "Whhhatttt" I said in my faked tired voice.

  "You gotta get ready, remember? You have your meeting with Sasha at 5:30 pm!" he exclaimed.

  Oh my god! That's right! After putting down my offer to work a shift at the Tailor Shop last night, my dad called up Sasha Ainsworth and she agree to have a chat to talk to me about the job.

  This was perfect! I could just simply ditch the meeting and go where the letter told me to go! The meeting starts at 5:30 pm and I was suppose to be at the destination the letter told me to go at 6:00 pm. 30 minutes should give me enough time.

  As the day went on, it already was 4:00 pm and fear was starting to rise above me.

  How am I suppose to know if this is some sort of trick or something? A trap?! I don't even know what this is even for!

I asked mother if I could eat before I would "meet" up with Sasha and she was fine with it, but I did notice some suspicion in her eyes. Normally, we don't eat until 6:30 pm.

  After I ate, it was already 5:00 pm and I needed to figure out where I was heading.

  I grabbed the letter from under my bed to check where I needed to go.

  Devon Woods.

Hold on, I know where that is. It shouldn't be more than a 20 minute walk from here.

I decided to ignore the fact that it has been told that a bunch of people who had entered those woods, never came out.

"Alexa! It is time for you to go! You cannot be late, she is expecting you!" my mom yelled, using my nickname.

  Before I ran back downstairs, I remembered something. I went back to my room and reached under my bed to grabbed the box with the shoes and dress.

I ran downstairs to leave, but before I could reach the door my mom stopped me.

"Alexa, why are you bringing a box?"

  "Um, well I decided to bring some clothing so I can maybe show her what I can do..."

  I realized then that I really didn't think this through as much as I should have.

My mom's eyes filled with even more suspicion. She slowly came walking toward me and before I thought she was gonna snatch the box from me, she gave me a big hug.

"Thank you so much, Alexa. You have no idea how much this means to your father and me. I can't believe how much you have grown up and now, you are your very own, independent girl who will be already getting a job! Well, I hope things go well and you'll be able to get the job. Oh and remember, be home by 6:30 pm, alright?"

"Okay mom," I reply as I returned her hug.

The guilt that grew within me hurt so much. I normally don't lie to my parents like this.

"Love you," she quickly adds before I closed the door to head out.

"Love you."

O. M. G

I REALLY DON'T THINK I WOULD EVER IN MY LIFE TIME BE ABLE TO LIE LIKE THAT TO MY PARENTS!

Like don't get me wrong, i do sometimes lie to my parents, but this is a whole other level.

Would you guys?! Let me know!

So, who could possibly be summoning her? Why, could this person or people be possibly summoning her?

Let my know your thoughts!😁👉