Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 PT.1

Fang Qiao hadn't contacted his agent for a long time. When he received the call early in the morning, he was surprised. What was even more surprising was that he had received a TV series about the Republican period of China and asked him to join the group as soon as possible.

Fang Qiao had heard of this TV series, and it should have been funded by his own company, XingZhou Entertainment, and it was launched a few weeks ago. It was only now that he was notified to join the group, and it seemed that he was temporarily stuffed in.

Fang Qiao guessed it was a small reward in exchange for serving Lu Yanzhou last time. He was suddenly a little proud, and wanted to show Lin Yao, he was not sleeping with others for nothing.

Speaking of Lin Yao, the meeting of the three of them that day ended on bad terms. After that, Fang Qiao hadn't seen Lu Yanzhou for a long time, nor had he heard that he would go to Lin Yao again. Sure enough, the romantic and affectionate President Lu was only for three minutes.

The filming location of the old house in this Republican drama was in this city, and Fang Qiao joined the crew that afternoon. Only after joining the group did he realize that he was going to play a domestic servant of a big family.

From now on, he got one more walking-on in his acting career.

Fang Qiao has few and pitiful scenes, almost no lines, but he has to stay on the set every day. He was not given a choice. For supporting actors like him, the rehearsal depends on the leading actors. Maybe the leading actors are in a bad mood today. When the play is pushed back, the latter have to be filmed first. They have to be on standby at any time.

For example, the hero of this TV series, a new rising actor Han Jiayue.

Han Jiayue has an outstanding appearance and is very popular with girls. Although he is not an entertainer under XingZhou Entertainment, this time he took the lead in the show, which shows that he had an extraordinary backing.

Han the pretty boy, is the last one to come to the set every day, and from time to time he will suddenly ask for leave. The entire crew can't stop him.

That day, Fang Qiao finished putting on makeup on the set. When he came out, he just saw a black Benz coming outside, thinking that Han Jiayue should be coming.

But this car seemed a bit familiar, Fang Qiao squinted and looked at the license plate.

It turns out that Han Jiayue's sugar daddy is the same as himself!

Obviously they have the same sugar daddy, but Han Jiayue gets picked up by a fancy car and he doesn't. Why is the difference in treatment so much?

The black Benz stopped outside for a long time without anyone getting off the car. Fang Qiao waited for a while and felt a little cold, so he went back to the house and put on a coat and poured a cup of hot tea. When he came out again, Han Jiayue finally got down from the passenger's seat, walking in a hurry.

As a popular actor, Han Jiayue pays more attention to appearance, and always takes care of meticulously when he usually appears in front of everyone. However, his hair is a bit messy at this time, and his white face is flushed.

Fang Qiao saw the clue at a glance and was stunned for an instant.

Now he knows why the difference in treatment is this much. He blamed himself for not being motivated enough.

Lu Yanzhou in the driver's seat closed the zipper of the trousers with a full face, said "tempter" with a smile, and then left the set.

In the next few days, when Fang Qiao saw Han Jiayue, he couldn't help thinking about it, and his eyes kept drifting towards others, as if he could learn something by just looking at him.