Kagome's Story

"I dont want to hear this!" Inuyasha decided standing up.

Kagome glares at Inuyasha, "your the one who first requested to hear it!" 

"Well, now i change my mind" He snaps jumping onto a sturdy tree branch. 

Kagome rolled her eyes and began her story. "It started when i went back to my time and i started to wonder if im just Inuyasha's back up choice."

Inuyasha, on a tree branch, strain his ears to hear her story. He was just lying when he said he said he didnt want to listen.

"He still loves Kikyo. Im just his second choice. If Kikyo dies, or refuse to love him back, then he could fall in love with me. Thinking im Kikyo. After all, we look the same."

Kikyo hid behind a tree, unseen. She listen to Kagome's story thinking about Inuyasha.

"So i went back to the Feudal Era thinking about this. Later on-" Kagome stops. "You guys remember the Band of Seven?" she asks looking at her friends. They all nodded. "Right, so the one who uses dangerous poisons. whats his name again?"

"Mukotsu" Miroku said sliding next to Sango. She shifted uncomfortably.

"Right. Mukotsu, he kidnapped me and plan to marry me." Kagome started again. 

"OH! I REMEMBER THAT DAY!!" Sango said, "he u--" She stopped abruptly when she felt Miroku's hand rub her butt.

"OWWW!!!!" a male voice yells and there was a thud. 

All eyes turned to Miroku who lays sprawl on the floor, a bright red handprint on the left side of his cheek. Beside him, Sango was standing, and angry. You could practically see fumes come out of her. 

"Pervert!" Sango yells and stomps over to sit next to Kagome, leaving Miroku all alone.

"as i was saying, before i was pervertedly interrupted" Sango said flashing a glare to Miroku, "he used poison on us so we can't move" 

Kagome nods, "and Sesshomaru came and killed him, thats when i-"

"U fell in love with him" a male voice finished for her

Kagome whip her head around and came face to face with Inuyasha, their nose nearly touching. She leaned back, and when she recovered she snapped, "I thought you didnt want to hear the story!" 

"Hah! You were talking so loud, people from Kaede's village can practically hear you" Inuyasha exaggerated.

Kagome roll her eyes, "Please, we're like so faraway from Kaede's village"

"exactly. You have such a loud voice"

"SIT BOY!"

"oof!" Inuyasha falls face flat into the ground. 

With a humph! Kagome turns away from Inuyasha and continued her story.

"No. i didnt not fall in love with him yet i just keep on thinking about him. He's always on my mind"

"You have a crush on him" Inuyasha said flatly. 

Kagome pass him a deadly glare. 

"what?!"

"SIT BOY!" 

And then again, Inuyasha's on the ground.

"I started to realize im in love with him when somebody" Kagome says flashing a glare at Inuyasha, "pushed me off the cliff. Sesshomaru was the one who keep the demons from devouring me. He saved me, and thats when i realized I have a crush on him"

Sango, Miroku and Shippo stared at Kagome. 

"What?!" she says.

"Whats with all the 'sits' Kagome?" Inuyasha asks dangerously hoving over Kagome.

"Sit boy" Kagome says twirling a blade of grass between her fingers as Inuyasha falls face flat on the ground again. 

"Hahahahahah!!!" Shippo laughs.

Inuyasha snap his head up and gave a deadly glare to Shippo. He stood up in a flash and ran towards Shippo. 

Shippo shrieks and started to run the opposite way, avoiding Inuyasha.

"You little runt!!" Inuyasha growls chasing after Shippo.

"AHHH!! Kagome!! Help me!!!!" Shippo pleaded.

"Shippo, you have some fault in this too."

"what did i doooo?!?!?!" 

"You shouldnt laugh at Inuyasha like that"

BONK! Inuyasha caught up with Shippo and thump his fist on his head.

"ow... Kagome!!"

BONK! BONK! BONK! Inuyasha bonked Shippo's head several times to show him that he isnt the one to be picked on. 

"Kagome..." Shippo says near tears

"sit boy" 

The beads around Inuyasha's neck glowed bright pink and it made him slam into the ground with great force. 

Shippo swirm out of Inuyasha's grip and ran onto Kagome's shoulder. 

"Kagome~" Inuyasha said looking up from the ground, face covered with dirt.

"yes?" Kagome asks, glaring at Inuyasha.

"N-nothing" Inuyasha said shrinking at her deadly glare, and with that he thump his head back at ground.

Sango and Miroku did a two way glance, remembering about how they fell in love with each other.

Kagome saw there two way glance and smiled secretly, "I'll leave you romantics together"

They snap out of it, and wave their hands franticly in front of them, "W-what!? We arent in love or anything!!"

Kagome smiled, "sure you arent" 

Kikyo step out from the tree careful not to reveal herself. She took a step back and walked out. 

Inuyasha's twitch his nose. He lift his head from the ground and sniff the air, "Kikyo" he mumbles.