Showdown between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru

Kagome, Sango and Shippo quickly put on their clothes and jump on Kirara's back. They arrive where Inuyasha and Miroku is just to see Inuyasha draw out Tetsusaiga. Kagome turn to get a better view at Inuyashas opponent, "Sesshomaru!" 

Not wanting to, Kagome feels herself heating up. Blush tainted her cheeks and she fumbled around, straightening her hair and making sure her clothes are free of wrinkles. 

Sango saw what she was doing and frowned. 

Below, Sesshomaru spotted Kagome on Kirara, his gaze shifted from Inuyasha to Kagome. Their eyes lock for a second,

Inuyasha saw them lock eyes and jealousy welled up inside him, "Hey Sesshomaru! Never knew this day would come right? Falling in love with a stupid human" he sneered. 

Sesshomaru's attention shot back at Inuyasha, he lash out his whip at Inuyasha. Only to have it hit the space where he used to stand. 

 "What was that for?!?!" Inuyasha screamed from this pose in the ground.

"What?" Kagome asnwers ever so innocently. 

Inuyasha stands up and grip the handle of Tetsusaiga, "WIND SCAR!" 

Kagome watch in horror as Inuyasha's wind scar neared Sesshomaru, Inuyasha watched, smirking. All arrogant. 

Sesshomaru drew out Tenseiga and it created a barrier that protected him. The Wind Scar went around him. Kagome gave a sigh of relief, "Tokijin" Sesshomaru swung his sword, creating a swirling blue energy that headed towards Inuyasha.

"Hah!" Inuyasha spat, "Its your end, Sesshomaru! BACKLASH WAVE!" Sesshomaru's attack came back at him as tornadoes along with Inuyasha's Wind Scar. 

Sesshomaru tried to create a barrier with Tenseiga, but it wasnt strong enough. He took a step back, his form shimmering. Red aura outline him, eyes go red, this teeth grew. A snout produced on his face. Soon he was in his true form, a large dog demon. He flew above the BackLash Wave. 

Inuyasha cursed.