Prologue

Well, this prologue is made by me...

This is a bit long and exhausting if you want you can skip :D

If you read, it's okay :D

Everything isn't about the legend that really exists

Don't mess up things

Enjoyy

:D

***********************************************************************

Long long ago there was a nature goddess. She was really extremely wise and pure in character. So, gods sent her down to earth intending to spread peace and good luck among people. She was so pretty and called honey lady because she was brownish in complexion like burned honey, so pure like honey and for having that healing powers like honey. The goddess was succeeded and did well her job on earth of bringing people good luck and peace.

While she was living in a peaceful countryside there was a man, a farmer fell in love with the goddess. The goddess also fallen back for the farmer because he was a good man. But marriage with human was forbidden for the gods and she pleaded other gods in heaven to let her go with the man.

So, the other gods gathered in heaven and discussed about the problem. Finally, they decided to let her marry the farmer because she was doing well her job and the farmer was also a good man. But she had to let go of her goddess form and become a human for that. So, she was permitted with the opportunity of being a human for hundred years on earth. After that she would loss her humanity and get called back to the heaven. She accepted the offer and got married with the farmer.

The goddess and the farmer lived happily and while the years passed she got pregnant with a child. The gods watching her from the heaven blessed her child with many magical powers. After a while she gave birth to a beautiful daughter but with and named her the same as 'Huli Jing'. The gods climbed down to earth to bless the child but their faces darkened when they had foreseen her future and her true form of fox.

"She will become an evil woman one day because she has unholy human blood mixed with her. She also has the opportunity to attend to heaven after living hundred years on earth but since she's a half human she has possibility of becoming immortal on the earth. For that she will kill many human and attend to absorb human energy with her 'yeowoo guseul'. To prevent that don't ever let her taste blood."

Gods had nothing to do with the girl because they have already blessed her with many magical powers like shapeshifting, spelling and also healing powers. She was kind and intelligent as her mother goddess. Only gods could see her true form which really was a fox. When she was becoming young she learnt how to transform herself to her foxy form. Sometimes she did mischievous tricks with people but everybody loved her as she was a good girl. Her mother and father always being so careful preventing her from eating meats and tasting blood.

She had 'Yeowoo Guseul' which means fox beads in her body as her celestial form was a fox.

Unfortunately, one day when she was playing around in the forest she fell and her arm wounded. She suddenly put her mouth on her wound and slurp her own leaking blood.

It was when Huli Jing began to feel some strange energy arising inside her body making her feel stronger than ever. And to her sur surprise the wound on her arm suddenly healed. Then she realized that the blood has power of healing herself and making her restored forever.

Perhaps it can make her immortal and young forever...

With the lust of being immortal and young forever she went home and killed her parents and absorbed their energy releasing her yeowool guseul inside them which helped her to absorb their energy until they die. After the death the mother goddess was ascended back to heaven and there she was watching her daughter becoming evil.

People began to call her Kumiho and she was hiding in the depth of forests and when she wanted to depend on a human she would distract men with her beauty and sucked their life essence. And also marrying men and eating them on the wedding night. Because of her evilness, she became a demon fox and lost her celestial fox form. People was feared with her existence and they prayed to gods to bring Huli Jing back from Kumiho.

Gods gathered again in heaven and they inclined goddess to punish her daughter. But when she came to the earth Kumiho was with a baby daughter and that made her heart warm and she loosened her punishment.

That's how the new Kumiho was bounded with other types of characteristics. They are 'The Huli Jing' – the symbol of intelligence, 'The Kitsune' – the symbol of loyal marriage and playfulness and 'The Kumiho' – the symbol of evil and lust. And with the 'Yeowool Guseul', the fox beads which provided the demon fox energy and the wisdom to the people, if somebody could steal and swallow them, the fox would have the chance to having people who couldn't properly absorb the knowledge as the pray. When the fox would gain the intelligence, pureness the tails would grow one by one until nine, and then the demon fox will be able to go to the heaven and gain the celestial form back.

But if the fox's intention is to be a human then they would have to choose the right human being who must be extremely intelligent and be able to answer the four questions asked by Kumiho, that person would get the chance to have sex with Kumiho and make the demon a human. If somebody couldn't answer the fox have to take their life as well.

The new nine tails fox as known as the evil Kumiho's daughter also became a demon but bounded with laws and she had chosen to live like a Huli Jing fox gaining intelligence. She lived thousands of years and finally married a villager who was extremely wise but she rejected to becoming a human. So, she didn't let her beads on her husband and lived a happy life with him fulfilling the qualities to gain the celestial self. With his encounter she gave birth to a son and after that made herself ascended to the heaven, leaving her son with the father.

The son became also a Kumiho who was very intelligent like his father and mother and abled to gain the nine tails at his sixteens...

And now it's his choice if he would ascend to the heaven or become a human...

Or else keeping himself immortal on earth by tricking people and testing their intelligence to feed himself...    

**********************************************************

Tired with prologue?

Don't worry you'll understand everything while reading the story

Thank you

:D

Love from minimini0729