I stop by Taco Bell to get some food before heading home cause ya girl been craving Mexican food for a lil minute now. "'Hie, uh can I get regular nachos and 3 soft tacos supreme with a cherry sunset freeze please" I order before paying and exiting the drive-thru. Sighing as I put Yosohn in his crib after arriving home, I look down at him shocked that my baby was turning one tomorrow; it feels like I just had him but I'm glad he's about to start talking to me. Selecting Black-ish I sit down comfortably as I eat my dinner before making sure that everything is set up for Yosohn's party tomorrow. I haven't been talking to East all day, only cause I've been really busy so he's been blowing me up; speaking of the devil I notice him trying to Facetime me.

M: Hey baby

E: (looks at the screen before continuing to roll up his blunt)

M: I know you ain't call me just to give me the silent treatment Easton

E: (blows out smoke) Why you stay trying me?

M: You know it ain't even like-

E: Don't give me no bullshit excuses, you ain't see my messages?

M: I did but I was just-

E: You like when I don't talk to you all day?

M: Stop cutting me-

E: Answer me Mia

M: No but you know-

E: Right so Ion wanna talk to you about this no more

M: Okay fine East, you done?

E: Don't catch an attitude with me, how was your day?

M: Long, you know I gotta make sure everything good for papa's birthday tomorrow

E: His big ass don't even look like he's only a year old, he damn near as big as Kai

E: Of course, gotta be there for my baby and my youngin'

I spent the rest of the night talking to East before we both fell asleep on the phone, I swear I'm falling for this nigga faster than I wanted to.

☀️Next Morning☀️

"Happy birthday papa" I shout as I grab Yosohn out of his crib before planting kisses all over his face as I lay his on the changing table to change his diaper and night clothes. My son really changed my laugh, I don't know where I would be without him; everything I do is for him and just seeing him grow up makes me emotional. "You ready to eat chunka" I ask as we head down the stairs just as the door bell chimed causing me to open the door seeing Amara and Zo.

"Happy birthday papa" they both shout making him burst out in laughter. "You so goofy papa" Amara says while taking him from me as I prepare his breakfast; "How you feeling today?" Zo asks knowing how emotional I get about my son. "You already know I cried this morning when I woke up but I can't to see him grow" I reply as I pour some almond milk into his bottle.

Changing into my Fendi fit, I finish off my make-up before going into Yosohn's room where Amara and Zo are dancing with him as 'Baby Shark' making me laugh out loud. "You too grown for this" I say as I pack his diaper bag before we head out on our way to the venue for Yosohn's party. Parking in front of the building I notice all of the cars parked outside as well before zeroing in on Dave's black Range Rover. "Hie my baby, happy birthday chunka" my mom says as she unbuckles him getting him out of his car seat; "Hey ma, I'm just going to get Dave just wait for me here" I let her know going towards his car.

He opens his door as I get closer; "Wassup gorgeous" he says as he pulls me into a kiss followed by a hew pecks; wiping my lip gloss off of his lips "Hey papa, you good?" I ask as he jumps out of the car. Kairi squeals once she sees me before jumping into my arms and hugging my neck, "Hey cutie" I say as we head towards my car. I watch as Dave hugs my mom before he grabs Yosohn who extends his hands towards him; "You can't just be one Yo, you so big man" he says while throwing him into the air causing him let out a fit of giggles.