Chapter 14- here? now?

(Y/N) POV

As the sun came up, the bright light shine through the window, I opened my eyes slowly to adjust to the brightness outside. When did I fall back to sleep? I shifted lightly, getting more comfortable on the pillow. It was a strangely hard pillow. I felt a hand on my lower back, a hand stroking my cheek lightly, as a deep voice rang through my ears "good morning sleepyhead" I looked up, to see a tired Technoblade. He looked as if he had just woken up, I reluctantly got up from his arms, stretching my arms and back. The popping sounds were always satisfying. I let out a yawn, causing Techno to yawn after me. He glared at me lightly.

"Stop with the yawning it's contagious" He laid back down in the bed, I chuckled lightly before getting out of bed. The cold wooden slabs woke me up, I stretched my legs, i would have to find some food. I climbed down the ladder, I spoke a tired gibberish good morning to Edward as he stared me down. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I went through the food chest, debating on what to eat.

I heard the slight squeaking of the wooden slaps, Techno had finally got out of bed. I finally just got myself some bread, pulling some out for the idiot upstairs. I thought he'd be the one to forget about breakfast at least. As he planted his feet on the floor beside me, I threw the bread at him. He caught it with ease. Well, not before slipping and falling on to the floor, narrowly missing knocking his head on the near by chest.

I choked on my bread, my laughter splitting the quiet air as Techno laid on the floor, contemplating what happened. I looked between the floor and the ladder. He rolled his eyes as I spoke "how in the hell did you break the ladders?!" He sat up, the bread never touching the floor. He rubbed the back of his head lightly. "Stupid ladders, they want me dead!"

I only laughed more, tears welling up in my eyes as he glared at the wooden structure before him. I couldn't breath. Techno crossed his arms angrily after he stood up, "didn't realize wooden ladders could become sentient!" I patted his back as I gasped for oxygen. I wiped the tears from my eyes "I can't believe you fell" He pushed me away playfully, chuckling. He shushed me, pulling the broken ladder off the wall, the threw it in a small area of lava not far from the house.

I watched in shock as he threw it as if he was an Olympian "your aim is scarily accurate" He raised an eyebrow "funny. I rarely use bows. I prefer crossbows and explosive fireworks" He spoke as he walked away from me, munching on his bread.

As he muddled with his chests, making sure he knew where everything was. A light knock was heard at the door. I rolled my eyes at his obsessive ordering of his chest. I opened the door, my eyes widened as the male turned to look at me.

"Urr Hi? Is Technoblade here? Or do I have the wrong house?" I instantly recognized the male before me. He looked me up and down, questioning my silence. I gulped lightly as I moved out of the way "oh, yes Techno is here, come in" I spoke with a forced smile.

(585 words. I apologize for the short chapter. I got a little writers block half way through. I was unsure what I wanted to do with this chapter. I will reward you with a longer one I promise.

Again I'm sorry for such a short chapter.

Much love,
Sam❤)