17. Planning

Thank you so much for 200 views! I started this fan fic like a week ago and didn't expect it to get this much reads. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Monday October 5th

You woke up and it was early. "Shit i have to get ready for school." i told myself. You grabbed your phone from the nightstand and checked the time. It was 8:09am. I saw i had a text from Connie.

"Y/n get back in bed you aren't going to school." Connie texted you.

"What an ass" you said out loud.

You got up from your bed and opened the door to your room. "Shit my head hurts and i have a sore throat. At least the fever went down." you told yourself.

You walked out and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

-

Once you were done you walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cup. You grabbed a tea bag and hot water. You put the tea bag into the cup along with the hot water.

[Knock knock knock]

You heard knocks coming from the front door. "Goddamnit let me rest." You said out loud. You walked to the door and opened it. You saw Connie standing in the doorway with some oatmeal and chopped fruit in a container.

"Hey Y/n i got up earlier than usual and made you breakfast. I also came to check up on you" Connie told you with a smile.

"Thank you. Come in." You told him in a slightly tired tone as he walked in and closed the door behind him.

You both walked to the kitchen table to set the food down and to drink your tea. "So how are you feeling?" Connie asked as he put his hand on your forehead feeling if you still had a fever.

"I'm feeling a bit better. The fever went down. Now it's just a sore throat and a headache." You told him.

"That's good to know. I'm glad the fever went down." He told you with a smile. You smiled back at him.
"You should eat you must be hungry. I made you some oatmeal with a side of fruit." He told you opening the container with the food. "Thank you Connie i appreciate it." You told him with a smile.

You grabbed a spoon and started eating. "I love your cooking it's always so delicious." You told him as you kept eating. "I'm glad you like it. I'll make you something when i get back from school. Maybe something like soup?" He told you.

"Sounds yummy!" You said as you took the final spoonful of oatmeal. Connie giggled a bit noticing there was a spec of oatmeal on your cheek. "Why are you giggling?" You asked him. He then took a napkin and wiped your cheek. "You had some oatmeal on your cheek" He told you. You felt a bit embarrassed.

"I- uh.. Thank you." You said stuttering a little bit in embarrassment. "Y/n there's no need for you to feel embarrassed. Remember when my right arm was broken? I got pizza sauce on my cheek because i couldn't really use my left arm."  Connie told you.

"Yeah i remember. It was cu- Funny!" you said trying to play it off.

Sasha came out of her room before Connie could say anything about replacing your words. "Thank you Sasha." You said in your head.

"Good morning Sasha." You said as you took a sip of your tea. "Morning Sasha." Connie said after you.
"Morning you two." Sasha said going to the bathroom. It was about 8:50 and school didn't start until 9:30 so she had plenty of time to get ready.

You finished eating your food and kept drinking your tea. "Your hair is so messy. It's cute."  Connie told you as he ruffled your hair more. You blushed at his comment. "I wish i could say the same thing to you but you barley even have hair." You chuckled.
"Hey i have hair! Not a lot but i do." Connie said playing as if he was hurt by your comment. You both laughed.