The Badge and The Burden pt 2

Começar do início

"Now a 3v1 you need to learb to fight your way of this situation

"Now a 3v1 you need to learb to fight your way of this situation." The horse grimm charge at me first and try to step on him. "You can do it Izuku." Blake cheer him on. As he about to attack the the tiger like grimm hit me then the last one bit my leg and slam me ti the ground.

Everyone look to see Izuku was slowly bleeding. "Now you done it." He teleported right behind them at use one of his move.

     Replace Dante with Izuku with Forge edge in his hand

He stab one of them but it hit the armor, then the horse grimm kick him away. "Ooooooo some one didn't see that one come in." Port said as RBY and JNPR was worry. "THAT IT!" Izuku put Yamato away as every one was he about to do. He use doppelganger style to dodge one of the grimm attack.

Everyone was shock even the Ozpin and Goodwitch that just walk into the class. "So cool." Ruby was shocked but also amazed about it. The horse grimm charg right at him. Izuku got Yamato out, he created a area around the grimm and himself. "What is that?" Yang look at he created.

Izuku put Yamato in his sheath as the effect happens that all the grimm was cut into pieces

Izuku put Yamato in his sheath as the effect happens that all the grimm was cut into pieces. "Pathetic." He said. "Well that was, um interesting performance." Port almost have the right words to say. "I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today." Izuku went to the restroom sohe can heal his wounds so the team couldn't see. "Be sure to cover the assigned readings and, stay vigilant. Class dismissed.

    Time skip

Izuku changed out of his combat uniform and went to the team. Izuku walk to see Weiss walking in the halls. "What wrong with you? Why are you being-." Izuku didn't finish what he saying. "What wrong with me? What wring with Ruby?" Weiss was mad. "Ruby supposed to be a leader, and all she been is a nuisance so far." Izuku then said. "What did Ruby do to you?" He wanted Weiss to answer his question. "She done nothing to earn your position, back in the forest she acted like a child and she only to continued to do so." Izuku already got an answer.

"I've studied, and trained, and quite frankly, I deserve better." Then all in the sudden Izuku karate chop her head. "Ow what was that for?" She rub her head. "Weiss do you know what the true meaning of being a leader?" Weiss respond. "Of course I know what it means it the leader will try to get the team to do better and not fail." Izuku did another karate chop to her head. "Wrong, the true meaning of being a leader is trust, if the rest of the team trust the leader they work together." Izuku said in a serious tone. "You sound like a spoiled brat that think everything will go your way, and your attitude won't make other trust you." Izuku started to walk away. "Remember this Weiss Nobody is perfect, no matter what you do you can't be perfect." Izuku said to her, as Weiss think what he said.

Izuku said before bumping into Ruby. 'I swear to the author of this that if I open my eyes I better not be on top of her since I suppose to be with Blake.' He open his eyes to see he on his back. "Sorry Izuku I was about to look for Weiss." Ruby help me up. "It fine, and don't worry about her I already deal with it." He wipe his shoulder. "Hey can I ask you a few questions?" Ruby ask Izuku.

"Sure what is it?" Ruby got a notepad that he assumes that her question list. "Okay first one, WHAT WAS THAT MOVE" Ruby yelled. "Well that my secret." Izuku told him. "No fair but how can I do that?" Ruby curious. "Nope." Ruby was disappointed that she couldn't do it.

    Time skip

It was night in Beacon people are going to sleep or some studying. Weiss came back to her dorm to see Yang and  Blake. Ruby had books on her bed but she sleep. Weiss woke her up to offer her coffee. Izuku was outside the door hearing and Weiss apologized to her. Izuku just gave a small smile then leave them be. 'A good teammate is the one who can trust the leader, hope Bakugo can do the same tho.' He remember he, Shoto, and himself and they make Bakugo the leader. Let said this it didn't go well.