2. The school of Athens

It's a beautiful September morning and I awake to Finley screaming

"I SWEAR TO MERLIN EVER IF YOU DONT GET THIS DAMN CAT AWAY FROM ME!"

"SHE'S NOT HURTING YOU STOP BEING A BABY!" Ever then yells back.

Finley has never liked Ever's cat Casper. We don't really know why. But to be fair it's always Finley's bags and bed that get used as a scratching post, and it's always miraculously her stuff that's knocked down onto the floor...

"Can you two not be so loud." I whine while pulling the covers back over my head.

"NO BECAUSE EVER CANT CONTROL HER CAT, AND PLUS YOU NEED TO WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" Finley continues to yell.

"But I'm sleepy!" I say while trying to fight Finley for the covers.

"Well Viv maybe you shouldn't have had stayed up all night painting, and plus we have to get down to the great hall and see what classes we have." Ever says sternly.

"I had a stroke of genius last night, and you can't just ignore genius-ness!"

"Viv genius-ness isn't a word." Ever corrects me.

"Well now it's a good thing I'm not a Ravenclaw then." I say sitting up and letting them win.

Ever just shakes her head at me and continues to try a curling charm on her hair.

After I finish getting ready we head down to the great hall.

"Merlin am I hungry!" Ever exclaims while Finley shoots me a look.

"I hope we have some class with the dream boats- oh look who appeared right on time." Finley says while staring at the door. I turn around and see not only the marauders but my brother walk in with them. I roll my eyes and pray to merlin that they don't get him in trouble this year.

Mcgonagall then comes by with our schedules. "I see you girls have decided to continue taking my class."

"Yes professor." Ever says excitedly.

"good, you're the one that wants to be a Auor, correct?" Mcgonagall asks.

"yes professor, I do." Ever says with a smile.

"Well then you're surely on the right path my dear, good luck." Mcgongall says with an approving smile.

I'm actually quite proud of Ever, she's wanted to be an auor ever since I've met her. I'm pretty sure she was a Ravenclaw in a past life too because man is she smart. I'm glad she hasn't given up on her childhood dream after all these years either.

"merlin you're such a kiss ass." Finley says shaking her head. Ever gives her a pointed look.

"I think it's great that you're following your dreams." I say while pouring myself a cup of coffee.