Chapter 6

Fords POV

Stanley hugs me back. We stop hugging and he tries to wipe away his tears aggressively. "UGH STUPID FEELINGS!!! STOOOOOP!!!" I laugh. He really didn't change much. He notices me laughing and says "Glad to see my suffering causes you so much enjoyment." I stop laughing and we both stare at each other. We both then burst out laughing. After we stop laughing, I say "You're right as always Stanley. Sam doesn't feel at home here yet." Stanley slams his hands on the table and yells "She probably doesn't have anyone who feels like her home yet! We just got to make sure we find em!" I chuckle. "I'm not sure it works like that Stanley, but hell, lets do it anyway" He smiles at me. "High six?" I chuckle. "High six."

  Sams POV

I wake up groggily, the last thing I remember is- Oh shit. I jolt up and look at my surroundings. I'm in my bed. I look at my hands and they are 6 years old, thank bill. I grab my glasses and put them on, I look over to my left and see a sleeping Mabel in a chair, her face is laying on my bed. I blush. She looks really cute when she's sleeping. I unconsciously start petting her hair, she starts to wake up and I freeze. She makes eye contact with me and blushes. She then realizes i'm awake. "OMG! SAM YOUR OKAY!!" She hugs me tightly and I cough. She immediately stops hugging me. 

I then remember that Mabel told them where I was. "Mabel, I told you to make sure they didn't find me!" She looked mad. "I couldn't risk you getting seriously hurt! and I learned that if I didn't do anything, then you would have DIED!" I rub the back of my neck nervously. "I'm sorry I made you so worried about me.." she looks relieved. She pets my hair and I blush, luckily she couldn't tell with my fever, she then says "I'm just glad your okay."

She puts her hand on my cheek. I lift my hand and put it on top of her's. We look into each others eyes, I could have sworn that we were leaning into each other, then she remembers something. "OH! I'm supposed to get Grunkle Ford cause you woke up!" She then gets up and quickly leaves.

Mabel's POV

AHHHHHHHHHHH. I .CAN. NOT. BELIEVE. WE ALMOST KISSED. After I leave the room blushing redder then Sams turtle neck, I hold my heart, it was beating REALLY fast. I think I have a crush on Sam!? I calm myself down and go get Grunkle Ford. He was asleep on the couch in the living  room with Grunkle Stan. I gently shake him to wake him up. "Hm? Mabel?" I smile at him "Sams awake!" He immediately gets up and walks really fast to his and Sams room.

Sam's POV

I Hug Ford Bear and sneeze. I then hear fast walking footsteps. I see my dad open the bedroom door and walk over to me. I smile at him and sneeze. "Sam I'm so glad you're okay, how do you feel?" I look at him with an exhausted smile "I feel pretty okay, I'm a little hot and hungry though." He smiles and hugs me. "I'll give you some medicine and some soup, okay?" I nod.

He gets up and says "I'll be right back" I nod. Mabel then walks into the room and I blush, she sits next to me, we both don't say anything for a couple of minutes. I decide to break the silence, "Thank you for saving me." She nods. She must still be hung over that almost kiss we had. "Mabel, about earlier-" Just then my dad walks in with the medicine and soup. 

He gives me the medicine and he starts feeding me the soup. I get really sleepy, the medicine mixed with the soup must be taking it toll on me, I hear my dad chuckle and say "You tired now?" I sleepily nod. He tucks me into bed, takes Mabel out of the room with him and they leave. I try to use my magic and surprisingly enough it worked, I use it to heal myself up and I'm not tired anymore. 

I get up, grab Ford Bear and a blanket, and leave the room. I sneak out to the roof, I've gotten pretty good at sneaking out, I sit down with my blanket wrapped around me. I summon the third journal to read, after an hour or so I look up and see its sundown. I don't know why, but I feel at home when i'm outside at night, I smile at the stars that were just now showing. My dimension doesn't have stars, so I love them. I wonder what my father is doing right now...probably torturing souls. I open to the Bill Cipher page and run my hand on the picture, weirdly enough, I kinda miss him. 

Ford's POV

I wake up from a much needed hour nap. I decide to check on Sam, when I went into the room she wasn't there!, I start panicking but then I spot a note. 'Dear Dad, I was feeling a lot better so I went to the roof to read with Ford Bear and a blanket, I didn't want you to worry this time! Love Sam' I chuckle. she is a stubborn one, reminds me of Stanley.

I start heading to the roof and sure enough, she was there, she was looking at the stars with a blanket wrapped around her. I then hear her say "I wonder if he misses me..." who was she talking about? I walk up to her and I see her hide something behind her back, must be the book she's reading. "Sam, what are you doing out here?" She looks back up to the stars and says "I wanted to see the stars. We don't have any at home." Home. Stanley was right, she was homesick. 

"How about we go back inside?" She nods "Okay" I pick her up and carry her into our room. While tucking her in I see the book she was hiding. MY THIRD JOURNAL. I try to stay calm, but i'm furious, I grab the book and I see the fear in her face. "Who gave this to you?" I can tell she was trying to find an excuse for Dipper, "N-no one! I stole it from Dipper!" I know she's trying to cover for Dipper but, I have to punish her. 

"We will discuss your's and Dippers punishments in the morning" I walk out of the room and shut the door. I flop down in the chair across Stanley at the kitchen table, I think he can tell somethings wrong. "Whats the matter with you?" I rub my temples while sighing. I place the journal on the table. "I found Sam reading this, and now I have to punish her and Dipper." He laughs "HAHA! Your first act as a real dad! Punishing your child for no reason"

I give him a look. "It's not for nothing Stanley, I told her and Dipper both that she was not allowed to even come near the journals, let alone read them!" He thinks for a second, "Then why are you here complaining to me?" I sigh "I need help figuring out a punishment for them." He chuckles "Its not rocket science poindexter, just ground em for a week or something" I grumble remembering all the times I was grounded cause of Stanley. 

"Ground them for what?" He thinks for a second and gets an idea "What if for Dipper, you ground him from all his weird nerdy books and anomaly stuff, and for Sam you ground her from uhhhhhh-" I interrupt him "From going outside. She likes going outside." Stanley smiles "See! You're getting it now!" I smile at him "Thanks for your help Stanley." He winks "Anytime sixer" I get up and go to the lab, I notice the journal has a book mark in it. I open it to that page and see its the Bill Cipher page, I'm glad I stopped her from reading any farther when I did. She shouldn't know anything about him.      

The Demons ChildOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara