Hermione despised hearing talk of Voldemort. She didn't know whom she wanted done with in that moment. Dolohov the one who brought her to her current stance, or Voldemort himself. Either way she wanted to see them both fall.

Yet there was also another whom which toyed with her mind. Malfoy and the constant reminder that he will use legilimens upon her. By his rough tone she knew he weren't bluffing.

So yes, in fact she would fancy seeing him fall as well.

Hermione clutches the book in hand, yet she feels it occasionally start to slip as her arm slightly shakes, as she realizes what's expected of her. No matter what she had wanted she had to obey order. Had to stomach through Malfoy's demands, and Andromedas failed attempts at her instructions given. 

All whilst she had to write her thoughts down in a useless book. She wanted to through it across the dark shaded room the second she obtained it.

"I do not with to startle you, but miss Granger your progress doesn't just determine your fate on its own." Anna said with a slight attempt at a grin, yet it appeared forced. It wouldn't be a surprise if Voldemort were to kill her merely for not succeeding at guidance to Hermione's brain.

It would not be her fault, yet she doubted Voldemort himself to be understanding.

"I had a wand held to my throat prior to my arrival. Once again I do not wish to stress you, but we are both at fault if your memory fails you." 

In the back of Hermione's head her favorite instrumental played in the midst of it all to control to loud darker thoughts that clouded as Anna spoke her words. They were once again nothing shorter than true.

"Right then, I am hopeful it will happen soon, for your sake." Hermione knew the good behind Annas encouraging words, yet they still did not provide comfort.

None of the sort.

She hasn't felt comfort for days and days on end.

Hermione's gaze shifted to the same stack of papers that were sat on the table beside Anna. She wondered if she could simply ask whom else she assisted. Yet she was doubtful in Annas honest words, she didn't trust a soul in that place.

Anna was one of the least intimidating out of the bunch. Yet she did indeed still follow the instructions of the dark lord and reported back to him. She couldn't speak freely around her either.

She couldn't help but wonder if there were anyone in the Manor whom she could sympathize with. 

"Well it's about time the dark lord orders my assistance else where." Annas spoke as she raised from the seat and began to gather her papers that were scurried out. 

Perhaps she could ask now.

"If you do not mind me asking, who else do you have to attend too?" Hermione abruptly questioned as she picked at her skin, whilst Anna stopped in her tracks.

"I am not sure how much I am able to disclose." Anna spoke wearily, yet she held a face of contemplation.

"Perhaps, I will accidentally leave a daily prophet on the desk, with some scribbles on the back." Anna spoke in the lowest of whispers, as she checked the door with a side eye. In the midst of collecting her documents a daily prophet was left on the far corner of the table, as Anna quickly noted a few words on the back, as she then began to make her way out.

"I have been ordered to let you know to go to your designated room after our session." She announced back with a normal tone, she gave a slight smile as she exited the rooms premise.

Hermione picked up the daily prophet, as she turned the to the back. On the far low corner lied initials. The writing was messy yet she read P.P. as the first one.