Chapter 1: The Queen's Fall

Y/N POV.

10%

Your whole life you've been compared to Gakushū Asano, which only lead to you becoming more and more like him. You were the best of the best until he came to you.

"F/N, Principal Asano wants to see you," announced Gakushu with a saddened expression. "Thank you for telling me, I'll be on my way," you said with your usual fake smile.

Of course, you were scared, you've done nothing wrong, you tutor, you help the student council, you were known for being perfect school-wide. What could he possibly need, something apparently?

As you walked throughout the school, his door finally appeared before your e/c eyes. 'Knock, knock, knock.' "Come in," principal Asano said. 'If I open this door, my reputation could break. Opening this door will change my life forever,' you thought to yourself.

third person

She quickly shut the door and bowed. "Gakushū said you needed me, sir." "Ah, yes. It appears there's a rumor going around school saying you have a part-time job, I've decided your goi-," "That's not true, sir. You out of all people should know my family is perfectly stable, I don't need a part-time job," she pleaded, cutting Gakuho off mid-sentence. "Yes, I'm aware. But for school representatives like you, I can't have a true or false rumor going around. I'm sorry Y/N, but you're going to 3-E." And with that her whole world was ruined within seconds. The Asanos respected the L/N family and her, couldn't he have done something to stop the rumor. Chances of being successful, ruined. School record, ruined.

"Yes sir, when will I start?" You questioned holding back tears. "Tomorrow, do you need directions. I can have Asano bring you there." "No sir, I know the way. May I leave now?" Y/N waited for the response, she needed out of there. She couldn't hold the tears back any longer. "Yes you may go," the Principal replied.

Y/N turned around and pushed the door open. As soon as it closed she dashed to the exit. Ugly tears streamed down her face, she was broken inside. Her ego, torn in half. Her respect around the school, probably not as strong. Yes, she still had her fangirls and boys, but she didn't care about them. The only thing she cared about was being the best because she was the best, her only job was to maintain that status. Now she was an E class failure, or that's what she thought at least.

"Have you heard the news, L/N's going to E class with those losers. I told you not to spread that stupid rumor," announced a voice to the right of y/n. "Yeah, but I only did it for fun. She has everything, she's perfect. I didn't think it would send her to 3-E though." Another voice spoke, it sounded like a girl. "You're an idiot, you know how strict the student council is. I can't be your friend after this, you knew how much we loved her." Ah, Matsuoka Jun and Suzuki Hikari. Y/N's biggest fangirls.

They were the students that ruined her career. "Excuse me, why are you here after school hours," Y/N announced to the girls strictly. The girls quivered in fear. Suzuki Hikari, the red-haired girl finally spoke. "W-We were j-just leaving, Matsuoka Just forgot her Math textbook. Forgive us," and with that Suzuki bowed obviously begging for mercy. "I don't condone your behavior like I've taught everyone in this school. Grab everything you need before 3:30, detention for the both of you, two weeks straight." Y/N really had turned into a monster over the years, Gakuho Asano influenced her for most of her life. Her parents were always on business trips, so she would stay with the Asanos when they left. She was older now and didn't need supervision, so she was alone most of her time.

The girls apologized once more and ran towards the front doors. "No running within school boundaries," barked y/n. "Y-yes ma'am." She could barely hear their response but it was good enough.

from: y/n 3:56

to: Gakushū Asano

subject: I'll be attending 3-E, you may think of me differently now. But I'll prove I'm not like those losers. See you Shū.

from: Gakushū Asano 4:02

to: F/N L/N

subject: Looking forward to it. I know the rumors aren't true, but anything you do, don't be like those disappointments.

Y/N wasn't completely satisfied with his answer, but she thought of it as a motivational quote. She'd work to be the best in 3-E at least. If she had a fair share of 'friends' there, she'd once more earn the name of 'The Queen'.

0%

A/N

I hope y'all liked the first chapter. Please leave suggestions in the comments. Please tell me what I can improve, I'll try to update my tomorrow or sometime this weekend. Thank you for reading! I'll try to make these chapters a bit longer, this one was like a prologue.

856 words