𝟏𝟓

'Hey Pip!' Sapnap had started using the girls nickname which Karl and Alex had been using.

She liked it, they were getting closer and closer still, talking more than you would expect. They flowed off of each other easily, they knew each other very well by this point.

At that exact time, Piper was driving to meet Sapnap. They realised they hadn't seen eachother since the day they walked into each other, and they thought it would be fun to just hang out.

They both had this weird jittery feeling in their stomach, borderline nerves and butterflies in their stomach. Neither could tell why, but it was odd.

'Hey Sap, I'm like five minutes away now' she said, trying to not get distracted by her phone. That was a bad quality of hers, she would get distracted so easily.

'Ok, can't wait to see you' Sapnap smiled as he heard the girl speak. He couldn't tell why, but Piper could make him smile so easily. It was sweet, she just seemed to fit in with his life so well. Their friendship was unbeatable, close enough to convince people that they had known each other for years.

Pulling up to his house, Piper checked her face in the mirror before walking in. She didn't understand why, but she was especially concerned about her appearance today, almost as if she was trying to impress him.

 She didn't understand why, but she was especially concerned about her appearance today, almost as if she was trying to impress him

Piper managed to quickly get past his parents when she walked through his door. It was almost as if they could tell she was uncomfortable and wanted to get through to Nick.

'His door should be the only one shut' His mother smiled at her, something Piper returned as she thanked her.

Heading up to his room, the girl was having second thoughts. What if he found her annoying in real life?

But why was she worried about this? They were friends, and it didn't make sense why she cared so much about him liking her.

But in Sapnaps room, he was having the same dilemma. What if she found him to be just a good friend online?

'Is this the right room?' Piper smiled as she saw the boy sat at his monitors. His head snapped up from his phone as she walked in.

A small smile appearing on her face, she walked over to him and hugged him lightly. He was startled at first, but quickly returned the hug.

Piper took another mental note, just like when they first met. Not only did he have really nice eyes, but he was great at hugging people.

'You're here, I was sure you were gonna get lost on the way here' He laughed as the girl lightly pushed him. It didn't do much at all, apart from starting a play fight.

It was as if they were little kids just messing around. Sapnap would lightly push the girl and she would push him back as hard as she could, but she wasn't really strong enough for that.

Eventually, Sapnap managed to start tickling her. She gave in completely, apparently that was an easy way to win in a fight against him.

He pushed her over to his bed and pinned her down on the mattress. Not at all in a sexual way, but the tension in the room raised to an incredible rate.

They locked eyes for a few seconds. A different look was in there eyes from before, but neither could put there finger on it. They couldn't tel what it was, but it was a look they didn't mind seeing again.

But they pulled away. Tension was getting too bad, painful at this point.

'I-, well, umm, we should, we should do something' Sapnap started to stumble over his words. They pulled apart quickly, sitting up on his bed and avoiding eye contact.

'Yes, I mean yeah we should' Piper smiled softly, trying to not make Sapnap any more nervous, although she was herself.

hello

constant craving's last page was today, and i appreciate all the lovely comments i got

@-SP1F3Y deserves the world

written whilst i watch the snow fall down my window, it was very nice

love you all

beano is out <3