CHAPTER 15 : THE PECK

Start from the beginning

"Diana went in, whispered something to him, and Remus pulled her out" James explained.

"Faye was here?" He asked panicked, "Yeah, and I reckon she didn't see that" Peter said, referring to the scene earlier.

"What happened?" Sirius asked ones the twins were inside the compartment, Sirius pulled Diana hand, and let her sit at his lap.

James and Peter looked at him as if he was crazy, but he only smiled, he held Diana by the waist, and now he realised that she was the girl with Remus earlier.

"You're only courting her, let her sit beside you, and not on you" Remus said, and Sirius gently raised Diana from his lap, and sat her beside him, he grabbed her head, and gently put ot on his shoulder.

"What happened?" Sirius asked ones more, Remus sighed before he spoke.

"Remember Cole Greenway?" Sirius nodded, but he doesn't know why the boy's included here.

"He tried to snog Ana, that's why she went here in a foul mood" Remus said, "We left because I gave him a piece of my mind, and I told Professor McGonagall about it as well" He continued and Sirius looked at Diana and caressed her hair.

"It's fine love, I'm here" Sirius said assuring the girl, James looked at Peter and Remus and gestured for the three of them to give the two privacy, Remus glared at him, but James only rolled his eyes, with a sigh Remus agreed and the three of them went out of the compartment.

"You ok, Darling?" Sirius said as he put Diana's head at his lap.

"No" She said, reaching Sirius' hair, and caressed it, she smiled at the boy, and continued to ruffle his hair.

"You like what I did to my hair?" He asked and Diana smiled at him, and continued to play with his hair.

"I'll take that as a yes love" He said as he played with her hair.

"Is there a possibility that girls are still after you" Diana said after a long silence, Sirius knows what she was talking about, and he sighed.

"Yeah, there is earlier a -" Diana cut him off with a peck on the lips, "You talk to much" She said, before walking out of the compartment, Sirius touched his lips and smiled to himself, he was kissed by Diana Lupin.

"Hey Mate how are you?" James said as he walked inside the compartment with Remus, and Peter.

"We're having progress" Sirius said still holding his lips, "Why are you holding your lips?" James said, Sirius didn't answer him he just kept smiling like an Idiot, but Remus caught up and shooked his head.

"She kissed you, didn't she?" He asked with a smirk, and Sirius nodded, while James jumped up and down, while Peter couldn't believe what he was witnessing.

"It's not technically a kiss, it was a peck" He said still smiling.

"Well I think she's almost going to say yes" Remus said as he took a bite from his chocolate.

"I hope so" Sirius said, as he looked outside admiring the view.

As the train came ta a halt, all of them went down, and headed for their own common rooms.

---

It was Midnight and Diana couldn't sleep, she wore her slippers and went down to the common room, as she went down she saw Sirius at the couch.

She sat down beside him, and gave her attention to the crackling fire, she was still thinking about the peck, she didn't mean to, but it was something she wanted to do ever since.