Your eyes opened at the sensation.

The clearing was supposed to be empty-no students around to disturb or distract you from your task. One, however, apparently managed to sneak out of Aizawa's watch.

Before you could turn around or speak to ask why, you felt the roughness of spiked hair. A nose brushing the skin of your neck. Lips come down onto your nape.

A relaxing, comforted sort of breath left your body as you smiled, feeling Bakugo kiss you slowly.

He'd done more than just kiss you the night before-the springs apparently not being as off-limits as the woods in his mind.

But it seemed even a night was too long to go without the reassurance of your touch. Especially when he was this worried about you.

"You didn't try to punch me this time." He whispered against your neck, his kisses trailing up and down, his face sometimes shifting as he moved your training uniform aside to gain more access.

"You're not usually this welcoming." You sighed, letting Happy go as you let your hands caress Katsuki's, the ones holding on tight and pushing your body back into his.

"Aizawa forced me to take a break." He said. "Thought I'd check that you weren't trying to fuckin sleep somewhere."

You were going to mock him for acting like a babysitter, but he knew you too well now. Knew something smart was gonna come out your mouth and piss him off, so he didn't give you the chance.

Using his teeth, Bakugo took the skin between your neck and shoulder, sucked it into his mouth till you felt a slight sting from the pressure.

"What are you doing there?" You asked breathlessly, to which the boy scoffed.

"Class 1B morons keep lookin at you," He used his tongue to soothe the damage, although a few strokes weren't going to ease the bruise he was having a little too much fun forming. "Making sure they know you're taken."

You laughed to yourself, never having realized he could have a jealous side. And the second he released you with his lips, you turned around, his arms still caging you to his body and did the same.

You didn't waste a second. You moved the heightened neckline of his uniform aside and took the skin above his collarbone into your mouth, hearing him hiss from the sensation.

"Nobody's looking at me, idiot."

"Everyone's looking at you." You whispered, biting a little harder than he had, causing him to groan breathlessly through his teeth. "Always." The boy scoffed again, his hand creeping up to cup the back of your head. "And you're still mine, got it?"

This little possessive side of you was intoxicating. He'd seen it before, but forgotten how attractive it was. That one time the two of you were walking home from school and a group of girls practically cornered him because 'oH mY gAwD, aRe yOu KaTsUkI bAkUgO fRom tHe sPoRts FeStIvAl?!'.

Bakugo was just annoyed to be honest, wanted them to beat it, so color him surprised when you pulled him by his shirt and smashed your lips onto his the moment those girls tried saying a word.

He liked it so much-how much you were willing to claim him-he wasn't even afraid of telling you.

Now, he was just glad you had enough energy to be jealous at all. Enough energy to stand and train and speak, because sometimes it truly looked like you were a moment away from falling over.

Cupping your face with both hands rather than your head protectively, the boy gently pulled you from him. He was getting a look at you-checking, like he did nearly all the time now.