Epilouge

15 years later
Ethan is 17 Hope and Ameila will be 16 in 3 months

Kol and Elena had another son who was 13 and named him Henrick. Rebekah had a daughter named Kylie. Emma and Damon had a daughter named Lily. Elijah and Katherine got together but there kids are under 10 and 2 named Kyrie and Jenny. Caroline and Klaus got together and raised Josie and Lizzie with Alaric after someone magically put them into her. Bonnie is with Jeremy and they havea  daughter named Miranda. And Hayley and Stefan have a daughter named Kelly.

"Mom Ethan is being mean to me again."

Elena and Emma flashed outside. To the huge blocked off backyard where the kids were practicing there magic.

"Ethan. Be nice to your sister." Emma scolded.

Ameila and Hope both started laughing being cousins and sharing birthdays they were closer to eachother then anyone else."Girls what is funny."

"Lily is just mad because he said he wouldn't teach her how to do magic." Kelly smiled sitting next to her Hope her older half sister.

"Hernick Kylie." Elena asked her youngest  and her niece.

"She wants to do magic but she's mad because Ethan won't teach her anything and we won't either."

"Lily." Emma warned.

"This is no fair how come they get to do all the magic they want but i can't." Lily whinned.

"I don't start teaching till you turn ten your 9 you have one more year Lily." Elena sighed

"Be lucky y'all have magic i'm regular." Kelly complained.

"Kelly." Hayley called. Hayley walked out."Hayley do i need to have a talk with your dad."

"It's unfair i won't trigger yet and dad doesn't want me to turn because i could turn out to be a ripper like him." Kelly whinned.

"Your just mad cause i triggered mine and you didn't." Hope smirked.

"She's Klaus' daughter of course she's happy she killed someone."  Emma shook her head.

--
Everyone was outside they ordered food and were watching all the kids try to kill eachother and or have fun. Henrick ran over to his uncles. Kol and Klaus who were sitting by eachother."By the way both of your daughters have boyfriends."

Both stood up."You two what?"

"Emma Ethan got a girl pregannt." Hope shouted.

Emma shot up."Excuse me."

"You can't kill him Emma." Damon said.

Ethan glared at Hope."At least i didn't threaten to drown a girl for looking at me the wrong way oh wait that was Ameila." He looked at Ameila."Didn't you then go on to drown at her at the falls."

"You little." She threw her hand out making him fall to the ground."By the way Justin Beiber called he wants his hair back."

Elena and Bonnie stood up. They twisted there hands making the three each get a slight headache."What did you three do."

Each of the three started talking at the same time."I didn't do anything there lying on me i don't know what there talking about."

"Stop copying me."

"One at a time." Bonnie said.

"Ethan got a girl pregnant she's a  werewolf. She's his age." Hope said.

"They both got a boyfriends already. And Ameila drowned a girl at school and made it look like an accident."

"It was an accident," Ameila shouted.

"No it wasn't." Henrick said.

"HENRICK BE QUIET."

"Ameila." Elena asked."5 seconds."

"Ok so I may have a boyfriend. And I may have drowned someone in the falls. She was stupid enough to flirt with my boyfriend."

"She's Elena's daughter alright." Caroline said.

"Says the Jealous control freak." Elena scolded.

"Well at least I didn't spell my windows and doors so no one could come into my room. Where I was practicing deadly spells."

"You used to snitch on us." Emma said.

"And she used to hide everything. When her and Kol started dating the fact that she was pregnant. Witches wanting everyone dead"

"We get it everyone of you have done soemthing you weren't supposed to." Ethan said.

Emma glarred at her son."I want to meet this girl."

"Yes Mom."

"You two do know eventually your boyfriends are going to have to meet your parents right." Bonnie asked.

"WHY? CAROLINE HASN'T MET JOSIE'S GIRLFRIEND OR LIZZIE'S BOYFRIEND."

"HOPE!"

"Jo Liz care to explain what Hope is talking about." Caroline asked.

"By the way did you know that Hope's first time killing was when she snapped her boyfriends neck." Lily said.

"Turns out he's a Phoenix and there is only one possible way he can die. I looked in my aunts spell book and turns out." Hope covered Kelly's mouth.

"Stop talking!"

"Elena." Klaus asked.

"Yeah No. I am not making my niece hate me."

"Agreed." Freya and Bonnie said.

"Get over it you can't keep them from dating"

"Can we just get back to the family day."

"Yes."