Karin
After my hair was finished I texted Dave letting know I was ready.
" Girl you always slay my shit" I said handing her 300 dollars. " You know I gotchu you girl. But damn girl you look fine" she said and I spun around and did a lil twerk. My phone rung and it was a Dave letting me know he was outside. I thanked her one more time. When I walked out Dave got out and opened the door for me from the inside with his long ass. "Damn bae you just be looking so good spin fa me" he said and I spun around and started twerking " Ight now I'll snatch yo ass up keep playing with me" he said and I stopped right then. He done snatched my ass up so many times for shaking my ass. I got in the car and he drove off "I'm so hungry babe feed me" I said "Mama cooked and she wrapped you up a plate it's at the crib" he said and I smiled big "Fat ass" he said. " I know it's hella fat jiggle when I walk" I said. "Yeah I know so fat I can't help but smack and grip it" he said looking at me. "Yeah I know can't get enough".

Ky'asia

"Baby" I said rolling over on top of Jay"Hm mamas" he said moving his hands to my butt

"Hm mamas" he said moving his hands to my butt. "Wake up" I said to him before pecking his lips. "I'm tired just give me 2 more hours" he said and I sighed "Okay". I rolled off him and went to the bathroom to shower. Before getting in the shower my phone was ringing and it was a call from Rin. "He- damn best you look good as fuck it's the bob for me" I said to her " Thanks babes what you doing right now". "Nothing really cuz Jay sleep just bouta shower what's up". "Come grocery shopping with me" "Girl who ask somebody to grocery shopping with them bitch you ask people to go to the mall or out to eat or sum. My best talking bout grocery shopping like we mom's and shit and the only time we get to bond is to grocery shop" I said before laughing my ass off. " Bitch fuck you and we can get Starbucks" she said smiling "now we talking" we chatted some more before I got in the shower. After my shower I got dressed.

I grabbed my keys and locked the house door then made my way outside to Rin car

I grabbed my keys and locked the house door then made my way outside to Rin car. " Wait it's best fa me" she said hyping up. "What the city girls say periodt" I said and she started laughing. I grabbed her phone and shuffled her songs and throat baby remix played throughout the car.

"My throat crazyyyy" me and Rin song so horribly.

Karin
After going out with Ky I was finally back home. I brought my bags to the kitchen and started putting up the food. Dave and I were going to be watching the super bowl tonight so I decided I would cook. Lately I haven't really been cooking as much and since Dave's always here I had to buy for 2 instead of 1. He got his own place but always at my crib which always why I don't understand why he always at his baby moms house I'm even gon stress it she probably don't want her baby out here. I don't even care cause that's my man. I cleaned the chicken breast then brought them to boil after they were cooked all the way the I broke the meat up and added hot sauce, ranch, cream cheese and shredded cheese. After everything was mixed together I put it in the oven I cleaned up my mess in the kitchen before deciding to take a shower. Once I finished my shower I got dress in a white silk night gown with my white silk robe. I went to the kitchen and saw Dave in there with a bottles of liquor. I took my food out the oven. " Damn what you tryna do to me walking round the house in this" he said messing with my robe then gripping my butt " Ain't nobody bout you I do this for me cause I'm a bad bitch" I said before pecking his lips.

 " Damn what you tryna do to me walking round the house in this" he said messing with my robe then gripping my butt " Ain't nobody bout you I do this for me cause I'm a bad bitch" I said before pecking his lips

I made our plates which consisted of chicken wing dip and Doritos. I ain't cook nothing big because Mama Janice feed us good. Dave had our drinks which was a bottle of Henny and 2 cups of ice. After I sat our food down I decided to get us both some juice cause that dip gon be spicy.
We sat cuddled up on the couch watching the game enjoying each other's company.

__________________________
*Sorry this chapter is a little late I'm working on updating more but I have a lot going on so updates will be slower than usual 😭.*
Vote & comment
My loves💕