Chapter 1

In high school everyone is divided into a category.

There is the queen B, Brittany. God i hate her. She goes around as if she owns the place.
Then there is the populars. The ones that have rich parents and get whatever they please. They look up to Brittany like shes a royal goddess, it actually sickens me.
Theres the normal kids. The ones that get on with there work but are out going and are easy to talk to.
Then theres the player. Brody. He is known for breaking girls hearts and stealing there virginity. She has probably slept with 3/4 of the school.

Then lastly, theres my category. The nerd. The one who always get A's and is really smart.

My name is Katrina. A 17 year old girl with an average life.
I have long brown wavy hair, which is one of the things i like about myself, and my eyes are a dark green colour. I am only 5'4, which is something i dislike about myself. Most people tower over me.
I am average looking, in my opinion. My friends say I'm pretty but there probably just saying that.

My best friend is Danny, short for Danielle. She is one of the normal students. Her confidence is amazing unlike mine. She has blond straight hair and crystal blue eyes. We have been friends since nursery and we instantly clicked.

Suddenly i feel my phone buzz in my back pocket. I pulled it out and saw that Danny was calling me.

"Hello?", i said as i answered the phone.

"Hey Kat, I'm picking you up now so be ready!", then she hung up.

Kat is my nickname, which only she calls me. Every morning before school Danny picks me up in her car since my family cant afford to buy me one.

*Beep**Beeeep*

I hear Danny pull over outside my house.

"Bye mum!", i shout to my mum. My dad is at work and is hardly ever home.

"Bye sweetie!".

I leave the house and head towards Danny's car.

"Hey Danielle", i said.

"Hi Kat! I tried calling you over the weekend but you didn't answer", she said. "Where were you?".

"Sorry, i was revising for todays maths exam". I have been really nervous about this exam, so i have revised every day this weekend.

"Oh yeah! Damn i forgot all about it!", she shouts.

"Don't worry, you will do fine", i reassure her.

Finally we arrive at school.