A - he deserves to suffer like you did so here you go

Y - so I can do anything I want?

A - mhm

Y - *smiles* ok then

I go up to jabez and get on my knees.

A - ay y'all go upstairs

The boys go upstairs and alex goes to the corner, leans on the wall and crosses his arms.

Y - *unzips Jabez pants* hi again. you know it would be a shame if you where walking around here with no dick wouldn't it?

J - *mumbles* NO PLEASE *cries*

Y - that's exactly what I said but you didn't seem to listen so why should I?

I grabbed jabez's pp (Bruh😂).

Y - Alex do you have a knife?

A - *rolls a table with tools to you*

Y - thank you

A - mhm *walks back to corner*

Y - *grabs knife*

I put the knife on jabez's shirt and slowly dragged it down his body to his pants.

Y - actually before I do this I want to do something else. *pushes chair over*

I pushed Jabez so he was on the floor and the chair was on top of him. I then cut a hole on the chair where his butthole was with a saw. And then I cut his pants open in the back.

Y - I think I remember this but the roles were switched right? Or maybe I was drugged so I dont remember it clearly. *looks around room*

I saw a pipe on the other side of the room so I walked over and grabbed it.

Y - Alex do you have grease or something?

A - just stick it in there he deserves the pain

Y - well it won't go in unless it has a little bit of grease on the end

A - I think we have oil

Y - that will work

Alex calls one of the boys to bring him some oil from the kitchen and they do. Alex then opens it and helps me put some on the pipe he then stands back once again.