(7) Encounter

Author's note: Hi, so if you've noticed I haven't updated in a while, and I'm sorry for that. Online school has gotten very stressful, my sleep schedule has gone to crap, my electricity has been cut off, and it's really cold these days, so I'll try to update on time for you guys. Thank you all for the nice and encouraging comments, and continue on reading.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Y/n POV
••••••••••••••
People are like puppets, attached by strings on a ceiling. Right?

After my encounter with Gerald Jin I went back to my apartment. Today was Thursday, so I'm close to my first paycheck.

Living in a place like this doesn't require as much money as other places; which makes it a whole hell of a lot easer to pay rent, bit more money and I'll have this month's.

"Your such a bum. You can't even afford a decent apartment, even with that small paycheck, worthless."

"God, you talk a lot." 'I'm still in high school and by myself, dad.'

"Don't F*CKING call me that you disappointment!"

*sigh 'sir.'
Y/n makes his way over to the cold hardened floor. '......I can't sleep. Maybe I'll fall asleep after I take a quick walk.

I remember getting kicked out, and taking a walk to cool down back then. Can't have peace without the chaos can you? The calm before the storm.'

Getting up, I grab my keys, and make way for the creaky unsteady door that feels like it might fall off at any given time.

Walking through the cold, silent, night air
I heard voices nearby. 'Sh*t! I think. the f*ck. not. I should hurry my a** back.'

When all of a sudden my dumb a** accidentally 'lightly' kicked a pile of trash bags *mental facepalm. While freezing, I heard the talking stop, as someone broke the awkward silence.

"Isn't that Y/n?"

3rd POV
••••••••••••
Grey, Eugene, Ben, Gerald, Alex, Teddy, and Rowan just beat Hyeongshin black and blue, getting and opening their drinks Eugene bought just right after when— *Shhhh. What sounded like a bag getting crumpled. Everyone turned to see..... 'Y/n?'

"Hey! Y/n, what are you doing here so late!" Ben waved while saying. "I almost ran into him on my way to help Eugene and Grey." Gerald exclaims while facing them. 'Really? Hmmm,' Thought Ben.

Y/n had responded with, ".....I was just taking a short walk." He mumbled a bit not turning to face them. He wanted to leave, but he didn't want or like to be rude or extra.

"Oh... well do you want to maybe hang out for a few minutes? Eugene bought drinks, it won't take long." Ben

Y/n POV
••••••••••••
'I don't want to be rude, but I also don't want to interact with them. *Mental sigh*' "...sure,"
Y/n mumbled again.

Walking towards the sound of their voices, I stopped about a few feet away from them. One put their arm around my shoulder making me sag a bit to match their height.

"Do you like coke Y/n?" 'I've heard this voice before, Eugene.' "N-no I'm fine." I managed to say without the muttering, but with a stutter.
"Are you sure?" 'That's a voice I've heard at least once right? Ah... Alex.' "Yeah I'm sure." I replied with.

I don't have the money to pay them back anyways even for a drink. I'm saving up for rent. We kept on walking and talking, but I stayed quiet the whole time, lost in my clouded mind, as they talk about some fight, they must've noticed this.