01

THEY watched.

they had been watching for a while now, they memorised his schedule. memorised every single intricate detail. right now he would walk down this very corridor holding his biology textbook in his right hand, a small coffee perched in his left hand, and airpods in his ears listening to classical music.

the corners of their ruby lips upturned . just as they predicted. however, there was something peculiar. or

SOMEONE

the boy seemed to have ditched the usual attire and now had a petite women next to him. the person gazed in confusion, wondering why there was a GIRL clinging onto HER property. the ungodly demon that clung onto her love gazed up lovingly at the teenager, thoughts of lust ran through her mind. unknown to her, the male figure that accompanied her had the same thought process.

as if their minds were connected they both desperately began searching for an empty classroom to clear them of their hormonal needs.

not bearing to see the sinful sight any longer, they dashed out of the school not caring if they saw. water began to rush down their eyes. it felt as if the world was closing in on them. " how dare he!" "i leave him message after message, love after love, time and time again and this is how he treats me?" they scoff in fury. the anger teaming from their mouth, curses a-blazing.

but deep down in their sorrow filled heart.

they knew.

they would always love him. no matter what. and it killed them.

———————————————————————