Harry felt his cheeks burning of embarrassment. "Did Niall and me... you know...did we..." he cleared his throat, absolutely worried about the fact that he shared a single bed with the boy.
It wasn't because of Niall - he had a beautiful smile and was attractive in general - he just didn't want to start something with his roommate, in order to avoid the awkward situations later.

The silence was way too long, but in the end Liam just shook his head, followed by a tired laughter.

"No. As far as I know, you were just giggling, singing and saying things to each other, like 'You're drunk' and 'I'm handsome too', but nothing to worry about," before they could of asked it, he continued. "I didn't wanna let you guys alone, so I stayed for the night. But Niall claimed to sleep with you, so he can 'finally have a puppy' or something like that."

The irish boy snorted and enjoyed every detail of the story. He could barely remember of anything and the hangover was about to end his life, but at least they must have had a phenomenal night.

Harry let out a relieved sigh and pulled off the towel from his hair. He was late already, although he finished everything in 20 minutes - except drying his wet hair.

"Hey, you don't have to be that happy about it," Niall pouted, while starting to get dressed. "We'd make a good couple!"

"Yeah. Yeah we would." Harry laughed with tomato-red cheeks and he mentally thanked to the universe, that his roommate is so lightheaded. " 'm gonna be late, so talk to you later. And Liam..." he turned to his friend. "...Thank you for taking care of us."

The older boy smiled at him and nodded. "No problem H, I'm glad you had a great time."

Once Harry got out of the college room, he felt the beginning of the new chapter of his life. The author slowly typed the sentences, while the coffee on the table got cold, but it wasn't a problem. Thoughts were more important than anything and when they finally got the chance to control the work in progress, it was a magical moment.

Harry was often lost in his head. He was one of those introverted people who didn't mind being alone, or spending a Friday night by sitting at home and drawing.
Art meant everything to him. He liked how the colors spoke instead of him and the process of creating something new and unique calmed him down. Harry was pretty sure, if he ever found love, the feelings towards art would be still deeper.

There was no way someone could change that.

"Hi Harry!" A voice called out his name and the boy immediately turned around. After all, he didn't remember how he got to the building where his class has begun at least 10 minutes ago, but the voice made him perk up.

" Uhm hi," he cleared his throat and quickly looked her up and down. "...Do we know each other?"

The girl in front of him had a nice smile, long lightbrown hair and her eyes were almost sparkling from the repressed smirk. She was wearing dark jeans and a baby blue shirt which let her shoulders free to be seen.

"I'm pretty sure a lot of people know your name, so get prepared. You're kinda famous now." the girl explained with a tiny laughter in her voice.
She started walking again and Harry was so confused, he had to follow the stranger in hope of getting more answers.

Famous? Him?
God, please no.

"What do you mean...?"

The girl turned to him and shook her head. "You don't remember, do you? Well, I'm not surprised, after so many drinks you had had, I would of been not able to even stand there, but you danced with everyone who went near the bar."

Harry gasped.

"...Oh no." he whispered, absolutely destroyed. That's why he shouldn't drink beer at all and it seemed like it was finally time to decide; he'll never drink again.