𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Her legs were getting tired from running, but even if she wanted to she couldn't stop. They'd never forgive her for what  did, even if it was good.

It wouldn't matter that her father, Marcus Kane, she would still be put in the Skybox and get floated at 18. She took a left around the corner of Alpha Station when she ran straight into her father.

"Adelaide, what did you do?" her father spoke while looking down at her. He had a disappointed look on his face but still spoke with authority.

Adelaide responded, "I needed to know," he was still staring intently into her eyes, "Did you vote for it to happen?" she shouted and raised her right hand and punched him in the jaw. She had gone to a few training sessions with her father, so she knew how to fight a little bit. He stumbled back a bit before grabbing her as the guards came rushing around the corner.

Adelaide wanted to try and fight my way out of it, but she couldn't take on five guards and her father all at once so she stopped fighting. That's when she got shocked lashed by one of the guards, she could barely keep her eyes open, but managed to say, "Why?" to her father before everything went black.

"I'm so sorry Addy," Kane said in a sorrowful voice, "take her away now," he spoke sternly to the guard on the right.

The guard nodded his head, grabbed a hold of Adelaide, and began walking toward the Skybox while the other four guards dispersed and went back to their stations. But Kane just stood there staring in the spot his daughter was previously in and spoke softly, "I never meant for this to happen." He then left towards his quarters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is the start of the fanfic I hope you guys like it!

- Abby