𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

Zacznij od początku

𝑳𝒐𝒍𝒊 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏
𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

"when you gon tell yo mom about us." Richard my boyfriend asked.

"i don't know...," i said lightly biting my acrylics. he nodded slowly walking behind me. 

"you know i love you."

"Richard." i sighed.

"i know you're not ready to say it but i just want you to know i do." i nod slowly and felt my heartache. i've been dating Richard for 5 months, i used him for a rebound at first but i really started liking him. when Asia told me to find my person i immediately knew it was Richard.

"i love you too Richard," i said looking him in his eyes.

"don't just say it because i said really mean it Loli," he said as he rubbed my sides.

"i mean it for real Richard." i smiled at him as he kissed me passionately.

𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

"DARIUS IF I FIND YOU I'M BEATING YO ASS FOR MF REAL!!" i heard Denice yell as i hid in the closet behind the clothes. "DARIUS MONROE!!"

"FUCK YOU YELLING MY MIDDLE NAME FOR!!" i said getting out the closet mugging her.

"GOTCHO ASS!!" she said started swinging on me and some of the licks connected.

"chilllll... ayo chillll." i said grabbing her hands. "you fine asf," i said smiling at her.

"i know tf." she rolled her neck at me making me jerk my head back.

"i take it allll back... ian never complimenting you ever again," i said shaking my head at her.

"nooo, i'm sorry pookie." she snorted looking away, then looked back trying to be serious. "i'm sorry."

"it's okay pookie." i smirked, "NOW LEMME EAT YO COOCHIEEEEEE." i sang as she laughed.

"we the funniest couple hands down." she laughed making me nod.

"HELL YEAH." i said as i laid her down.

𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑱𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔
𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

"yo sisters are the goat," Meesh says to Braelynn making me nod.

"they ight," she said as we walked up to Taelen's door knocking on it.

"i wish i could live wit y'alllllll." Meesh pouted making me and Braelynn laugh.

"girl you know Asia said you can come over whenever you want," i said as Braelynn co-signed.

"i know i can," she flipped her hair making me mug her playfully.

"hey y'all," Mikey opened the door we waved at him and walked in the house. as we walked in all the guys said their hey's and hi's. Braelynn sat wit her lil boyfriend Taelen. Meesh sat with her boyfriend Isaac and i sat here alone. we all had a big group chat and i got closer to Damien. he walked over and sat next to me.

"hey Niya." he gave me a side hug leaving his arm on my shoulder.

"hey Dame," i smiled at him. Dame was a brown almost dark skin with straight white teeth. he was really funny and i think i'm starting to like him.

"NIGGA YOU BETTER NOT CHUG THAT WHOLE BOTTLE." i heard James yell to Andre as he started chugging the hot sauce.

"this is why they don't get girls," Dame whispered to me, i laughed with him nodding my head.

"exactly." i co-signed shaking my head.

𝑶𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝟓:𝟎𝟎𝒑𝒎

"i'm sorry ma'am we don't have enough evidence to convict her

"i'm sorry ma'am we don't have enough evidence to convict her." the police offer said to her sympathetically.

"I KNOW SHE DID IT, I KNOW SHE KILLED MY SISTER!!" she said as tears ran down her eyes.

"there's not enough evidence on her." he smiled small and walked away.

"if i can't get her... i'll get him." i said as i called Ten. "look into Ken's security cameras... i know Malachi killed him."

"i gotchu." he hung up as i smiled.

"this is for you Kayla... imma kill her for you," i said looking up to the sky. (A/N: girl she in hell tf wrong witchu)

-𝙂𝙐𝘾𝘾𝙄 🤠(they finna get MARRIED... gave y'all A LOT of povs today 🙂... finna start using Omniscient more often... when y'all get me to 4k read i'll double update 😏)