𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞

"I'm back!" Tara screams, her voice bouncing around the house as she tries to find some evidence that someone was there

"I'm back!" Tara screams, her voice bouncing around the house as she tries to find some evidence that someone was there. She didn't want to be alone in the house for some weird reason. Something just unsettled her about being alone in the bright house.

Both men slowly relax when they start to see Tara's figure emerge from the wall in front of them. Her perky shoulders had started to droop, her face showing volumes of tiredness.

Both Maurice and Atlas had figured that she would be tired since Tara had been sleeping in every day since she had touched down in Versailles. Tara widens her eyes, puffing her cheeks out and patting them softly, pulling at her own baby fat.

Both of the men turn to look at each other, eyebrows raised in confusion out of the mood change that Tara had exerted. Atlas moves toward his sister, softly setting his hands on her shoulders as he starts to slowly rub light circles into her upper back,

"You good piglet?" He asks, stopping to peer at Tara's brown orbs. Tara shakes her head, yawning lightly,

She had no idea why she was so tired.

Maurice smiles, chuckling at the drained girl in front of him,

"Looks like she's gonna pass out any second." He mumbles, pouring himself a new drink as he leans on the counter.

"Wha?" Tara asks closing her eyes in bliss as she sways side to side with Atlas who had hugged her and swung her from side to side in a last-ditch attempt to stay awake. Atlas hums in agreement,

"She doesn't she?" Atlas softly pushes her towards the stairs, telling her to go change into something a bit comfier and maybe to wear a new pair of socks as well.

"Hmhm, okay." She mumbles in a very drunken state as she wobbles upstairs. Atlas could hear a very audible thud, meaning that she just fell face first onto her bed.

The soft material of Tara's duvet met her face as her eyes slowly started to close, wanting nothing more than to go to sleep. She gasps audibly, shaking her head,

Her brother was waiting for her downstairs and she didn't want to let him down.

Her bare feet slowly pad to her closet as she throws a random pair of pajamas onto her bed, knowing that she would throw a humongous sweatshirt over it. Tara slowly gets changed, eyeing the tape player in the corner as she throws her brother's sweatshirt over her, before pulling her knee-high.

Tara didn't know why she had liked the knee highs so much. But from the start of her memory, whenever she would wear short pajama's her mother would ask her to wear knee-high socks. As a kid, Tara would wonder why it was knee-high socks, not ankle or thigh highs. As she exits the room she looks at herself in the mirror,

"Why do I think so much?" She asks, speaking to the multitudes of plants that were growing all around her room, getting nothing but a shift in response. She hums and skips downstairs, excited to finally not be fatigued.

A very bright looking, but still tired sounding Tara was found downstairs by Atlas and Maurice.

"Piglet!" Atlas whispers, opening his arms for Tara to go in, Tara beams and props her head into Atlas lap. She had always enjoyed having her head in Atlas's lap, especially when Atlas would start playing with her hair.

"How was school?" Maurice asks her as he scrolls mindlessly through his phone. Just as she had wanted, Atlas takes her rubber band out, letting her short brown hair flow down her shoulders. As Tara thinks about the highlights of her school day, Maurice leans over and unclips the clip in her hair, letting her bangs brush against her forehead.

"It was good, I made a new friend. He seemed super smart." She mumbles as Atlas's hand combs through her hair slowly starting to untangle the knots that had formed fromTara keeping her hair up for too long.

"What's his major?" Atlas starts to chime in, his hands starting to slowly massage the tired girl's scalp causing her to yawn.

"International studies."

Red flag number one.

Both Atlas and Maurice start to look at each other. An international studies student, here in Versailles? Anybody who wants to study international studies must have lots of connections, something which gang members need.

"What is his name?" Maurice asks, slowly putting his phone down and pulling the index up, ready to search. Tara scrunches her eyebrows together, Sirius never told her his last name. That fact quickly gets dismissed from her head when Atlas starts to play with her bangs,

"Sirius something. He didn't tell me his last name."

Red flag number two.

Sirius was supposed to be a trainee according to the index. Both men look up towards each other,

There was no way that she could have affiliated herself with a gang member right?

Tara was a good girl, someone who was a tad bit innocent to the dealings that went down in her family. For god's sake, she always wore knee-high socks to sleep because her mother had told her to. Both males were praying that this was a different Sirius, someone who wasn't involved in any shady dealings in town, someone who was just interested in culture, just like Tara.

"He had this really pretty sky blue bandana. He tied it really loosely though, so I got to tie it for him. It had a pretty star on the inside, I didn't know why he wouldn't show that side though." She mumbles, shifting and putting her full body on the couch, finally allowing sleep to come over her.

Red flag number three.

It was confirmed, Tara had become besties with a trainee from ACE. Someone, who would do anything to get to the top of the ranks.

Both of them look towards the girl who was sleeping on the couch peacefully,

And they would do anything to protect her.

Bonjour!

Sorry for the late update, I had one of my grades drop so I had panicked and forgotten to update. My brain has been out of wack since school started again. Be sure to like if you liked it, and add it to your list. TPWK.

-Sky