𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

Start from the beginning

loading character    

50%
███████▒▒▒

100%
██████████
COMPLETE!

>Y/N ACKERMAN

———————————————————

———————————————————

> STATUS ALIVEHYBRID ???

> STATUS
ALIVE
HYBRID ???

> CURRENT AGE
17

>HEIGHT
176 cm

>WEIGHT
68 KG

> GENDER
FEMALE
> APPEARANCE
Y/n is a fairly tall and well-toned woman with pale skin, gray eyes, and shaggy black hair that was long until she cut it to chin-length. . By the year when she join jujutsu school, her hair is shorter and cut up to the back of her neck, though she simultaneously wears noticeably longer bangs.

> GRADE
SPECIAL GRADE

> CURSE POWER
UNKNOWN

> CURSE ENERGY
INFINITE

> PHYSICAL ABILITY
IMMEASURABLE STRENGTH
IMMEASURABLE SPEED & REFLEXES
Her speed and strength are superhuman, that it can surpassed limitless,infinite power or light speed.
IMMEASURABLE STAMINA AND ENDURANCE

>MENTAL ABILITY
Tactical Intellect

BLOODLUST
Users become stronger, faster, more durable etc. by bloodlust/desire/intent to maim and kill of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the bloodlust or even slow or stop aging.

>SUPERNATURAL ABILITY
LACK OF PRESENCE
Her enemy noticed that Y/n  emanated absolutely no sense of drive, hatred, anger, fighting spirit, animosity or even bloodlust despite being in mid-battle against her, rendering it practically impossible for her enemy  to detect her or gauge how powerful she was upon first seeing him despite their immensely enhanced and practiced curse senses. Even her curse energy.
AWAKEN POWER/BERSERK
The Ackermans clans have an "awakened power"and it lets the Ackermans exhibit physical abilities far above the average human.
TRANSPARENT WORLD
the Transparent World, the ability to see through a biological entity and perceive their inner organs, that's mean she can easily detect any movements before it happens.

>FIGHTING STYLE
SWORDSMANSHIP
She got two duo swords.
USAGE OF CURSE TOOLS
She can literally use any weapons, and mastered it easily in no time.

> ACKERMAN INFORMATION
Y/n is from the Ackerman clan, which is a truly overpowered clan. And a very most respected clan in history. Plus most strongest clan in the entire jujutsu history where they ranked 1st after Gojo clan. Every Ackerman, inherit Awakened power, But can they awaken it?
They also possess a bloodline once thought to exist only in legends told by the royal family. The Ackerman clan, byproducts of Demons or satan. They were only seen as monster or slave. Slave to protect the royal family during the golden age of jujutsu over 1,000 years ago.Theres a rumor of
one of the  Ackerman from the clan. Killed Sukuna without a scratch. Just one slash. One. Slash. That made Sukuna died.

> Y\N INFORMATION
Nobody understands y/n, I mean about the Transparent world. She might be the progenitor of the Transparent World, the ability to see through a biological entity stuff.
There's bunch of people who likes her, but she careless since she's overprotective of ????.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

OPEN RELATIONSHIP STATUS?
> YES
NO

>YES

!ERROR!
Looks like the monitor crashed!

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪