𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬

Start from the beginning

Terra was practically shaking in anger, and Enola looked at the boy behind her worriedly as she wasn't sure what the earth fairy was planning on doing to Riven. The only thing the green-eyed fairy knew was that she would not be able to stop her once she did it.

And suddenly we are not happy anymore," Terra laughs as her eyes begin to change bright green, "And we're not happy that you're talking to us and were not sweet and most of all," the fairy practically growled as she lifted her hand in the air, causing Riven to try and back away, "We are not harmless."

Enola's eyes widened, and her hands flew to her mouth as weeds wrapped themselves around Riven's neck, instantly tightening their hold on him. The vines seemed to appear from out of nowhere as they continued to choke the specialist's neck to the point where he was gasping for air.

Enola could barely move as she watched Riven scratch at his neck as he gasped for air, looking to Terra helplessly as he begged her to stop. The mind fairy could hear his thoughts as he instantly regretted being so mean to the girl, although it was for selfish reasons. Terra's weren't as kind as her thoughts fell prey to the darkest and most cruel of all human desires as she watched the rope tighten.

A small group of people began to congregate around the three teenagers, all muttering amongst themselves about what was going on. Enola could hear their thoughts targetting Terra as they painted her out to be some emotional girl who couldn't control her emotions. Others wondered if Riven had attacked the girl or made her uncomfortable. 

"Sorry, what," Terra lightly asked, raising her hand to her ear as she pretended to listen for Riven, "I'm sorry I can't hear you."

All the different voices in Enola's head were becoming too much as she watched Terra continue to tighten her rip on RIven's neck, "I'm sure it is really funny, Riven. But I just can't hear you."

Enola tried to stifle her laughter as Terra simply tightened the vines. It was almost funny to see him squirm and claw at his neck for air, all the while refusing to tap out. The macabre scene seemed fair as Riven had apparently been known as a bully by the entire school. 

Enola heard one student mention getting a teacher, causing her to sober up and place a hand on Terra's shoulder, "Let him go. He isn't worth it."

Terra glowered at Riven before bringing the vines back, causing her eyes to return back to their murky blue. The specialist dropped to the floor in a thud, rushing to collect himself as he straightened out his clothes. Enola could tell that the earth fairy was feeling a lot better, which made her happy. Despite his pain, Riven deserved it.

"You could have killed me," Riven spat, jabbing his finger in Terra's face, "Bloody freak."

"Missed you too," Terra smiled before walking around him to look at the new kid. She smiled, her entire demeanor changing back to her usual bubbly self. Enola smiled over to the fairy who was truly a good person at heart. 

"Sorry, I'm Terra. Wasn't my ideal first impression," she smiled before nodding her head over to Enola, "This is my friend Enola."

Enola smiled as she walked up to the two teens, so they were all in better earshot of one and the other. A strange feeling washed over her as Terra called her a 'friend.' The fairy had honestly never really made a friend before. It always felt like her and Musa and nobody else. It was a comfortable feeling.

The boy nodded his head at the two with a nervous smile, "Nice to meet you. And your first impression isn't any worse than throwing up after our first drink."

Enola and Terra both laughed at each other before they both realized what he meant, "Oh my goodness." Terra quickly pulled him over to the restroom. Enola couldn't help but think of what a mess of a first-party this was as they rushed their new friend, Dane, over to the lavatory.