And So the Show Begins Ch.4

Start from the beginning

-•-

Hanta Sero.

Or Cellophane, the ladies' man.

He always has a girl or two in his arms, most likely swooning from his Latin and seductive charms.

However, women to him were starting to look all the same or easily categorized into two sections.

Those after money.

And those looking for a good time.

At first, he found great joy in making a woman swoon and smile but now...it just wasn't the same. Maybe it was work? Perhaps it was something else, but whatever it was, everything was starting to get so bland and dull.

After a melodramatic day of work, he would regular at a club where, as usual, he was popular with the women—the showgirls, to be more specific.

He sipped his brandy while staring blankly at the stage when the lights started to turn into a pastel purple hue. It felt as thought his whole world was set on fire when he saw her walk onto stage.

She was positively stunning.

The song she sang felt like she was singing to him and only him.

He was mesmerized by her radiance.

Once the song was over and she left from his line of sight, he knew he just had to be with her. Without hesitation, he got up despite the other women clinging to him. He rushed to the backroom stage; Hanta knew the way because of his past...relationships.

He straightened himself out and turned up the charm before knocking. The door opened, and his eyes immediately caught sight of the beautiful woman holding a bouquet of roses with a small dog sniffing the flowers. She had yet to take notice of his presence as she giggled when the dog sneezed.

Her laugh was angelic; he felt as though his heart would beat out of his chest.

The older woman put a hand on his shoulder,

"Be careful with that one, Mr.Sero; she's not just another showgirl. That's all I can say."

He nodded and fixed his collar before getting close to her.

"Hola Mi bella~ how are you tonight~?" He said seductively in a deep voice.

You side glanced at him looking unimpressed.

"I was doing fine. Now, if you'll excuse me," you stated while standing up with your things together.

"Ah-! Wait for a second, please, just give me a minute of your time. I promise I can say things that'll make your heart skip a beat, mi cariña~" He said to you while standing in front of the exit and trying his hand again in flirting.

You raised an eyebrow with a slight scowl while Poppy started to growl at the tall but handsome man.

"Can't you tell when a woman isn't interested? Run along to the-what was it I want to get the number right? Oh, that's right, Seven women who were practically throwing themselves at you. Now please move."

He was brought down a notch, "You saw that...?"

You gave a sarcastic hum, "The whole club could hear their giggling."

The tall man was about to speak, but you put your pointer finger on his lips to shush him. He blushed a bright red as you leaned up close to his face.

"Don't worry; we'll be seeing a lot more of each other, Hanta Sero of the Bakugo Family~."

While he was in a shock, you grabbed the handle and walked out, then slammed the door.

"Ugh, pushy men, right Poppy?"

Poppy yipped before growling, you hummed and went over to a fountain to wait for your ride to get here. You took out a cigarette and your lighter but made a 'tch' noise when the lighter didn't work. Suddenly a stretched out behind you with a small flame on their finger lit the cigarette.

You turned your head and saw the half masked man from earlier.

"Thanks."

He nodded and sat next to her on the fountain while lighting his own cigarette. They sat in silence until he abruptly turned to you.

"I-....I've never met someone as captivating as you..."

'Not again...'

You blew out a smoke cloud before meeting his eyes with your. The moonlight shone off the rippling waters in the dead of night. His heart raced as you smiled at him, the light reflected off of the water illuminated your features.

"Hm~...is that so~." You said softly while turing away to take another puff from your cigarette.

"My name is Y/n; what's you're name?" You asked with a small smirk and a side glance.

"Shoto..." The man replied.

You stood up and stretched a bit, "Well, Shoto, it was ni-"

Time was as if it was in slow motion as he watched your pain-stricken face.

"Y/N-!"