just fluff(lou and debbie)

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here?" Lou askes Debbie who was entering the kitchen.

"I'm thirsty." Debbie said and walked towards the refrigerator.

"Me too, can you grab a water bottle for me, honey?"

"Here." Debbie handed her the water bottle. She drank almost half of it in just three gulps. Debbie walked towards her and grabbed the bottle from her hand and drank half of the water left from the bottle.

"Did you know that we just kissed indirectly?" Lou asked Debbie smiling.

"What?" Debbie said confused.

"My saliva was still in the mouth of that water bottle, and you drank from it that means my saliva touched your mouth. In short we just kissed." Lou explained her hands wrapping around Debbies waist. Debbie shook her head smiling from Lou's comment. Instead of answering she just kissed Lou softly. Lou kissed back. They made out for a minute or two.

"Ahem!" Tammy cleared her throat wich caused the two to stop what they were doing.

"What?" Lou asked kind of annoyed from the interruption. She looked at Tammy with her daughter who was crying.

"Your child here is crying and you two are making out." Tammy said sarcastically handing the baby to Debbie. "I think she's hungry." Tammy added looking at the couple before exiting the kitchen.

"Honey her bottle is in her bag, at the stroller. Can you get it fo me?" Debbie asked looking at Lou.

"Of course honey." She exited the kitchen and walked towards the living room.

"Hey mom, you know we can babysit your baby so you and mom can have your alone time." Constance said who was sitting on the couch. Even after 5 years Constance is still calling her and Debbie mom.

"I don't think you can." Lou said to Constance who made a offended expression. "Also, Tammy where is your family?" Lou asked Tammy who was also sitting on the couch. The 6 of them were playing monopoly. Lou went to the stroller beside the couch and grabbed the baby bottle.

"With their dad, they went to soccer practice. But they'll be back in a few minutes." Tammy replied. Lou nodded her head in response.

"Lou did you know that you've become soft over the years?" Daphne asked Lou and Lou looked at her with a 'you did not just say that' expression.

"No I haven't." Lou argued.

"Yes you did." Tammy chimed.

"No I have n-" Lou was cut off by an annoyed Debbie.

"Lou what on earth is taking you so long?" Debbie asked her with a crying Jayla in her arms.

"Im sorry honey. Here." Lou gave Debbie Jayla's bottle. Debbie put the baby bottle on Jayla's mouth, she stopped crying and sucked on her bottle happily. Lou kissed the baby's cheek who was laying down on Debbies arms.

"See she's soft." Daphne said pointing at Lou after she kissed her Daughters cheek.

"Shut up."

_______

An hour later all of them were on Tammy's backyard eating lunch. They had grilled chicked, hotdogs, and burgers. Lou and Tammy's husband were the one's at the grilling station. Tammy, Amita, Rose and Debbie fixing the table and the other foods. Nine ball and Constance playing with Tammy's kids. Jayla was asleep on her stroller.

"Is the food ready? Were hungry already." Constance asked.

"Yeah mom were hungry." Tammy's kids said agreeing with Constance.

"A few more minutes kids." Amita said to them they ran again playing tag.

"Where on earth is Daphne?" Rose asked, the other three girls looked around and did not saw Daphne.

"I'm gonna go find her." Amita said and walked inside the house. "Daph!" She called, no answer. She looked to the kitchen and living room also upstairs and every bathroom. But she didn't find Daphne. She went back to the backyard. "She's not inside. But her car is still here." She announced.

"I think I know where she is." Rose said she headed to the pool area of Tammy's house, and there she found Daphne. In a black bikini swimming at the pool. "What the hell are you doing here Daphne?!" Rose exclaimed.

"Dang girl you're hot!" Nine ball said, looking at Daphne.

"I don't need you to tell me that." Daphne replied smugly, swimming towards the edge of the pool.

"Daphne! What the hell?!" Tammy also exclaimed looking at the wet brunette on the pool.

"What? I was just really hot and I saw you have a pool, so I went for a swim."

"Get changed now or we're gonna start eating without you." After that Tammy walked back to the backyard followed by Nine and Rose. Daphne just huffed and wrapped a robe around her body and changed inside the house.

Soon enough everyone was enjoying the food, they conversed all night and had small drinks.

"We should do this more often." Tammy said. Everyone just agreed with her.

It was time to go home now, everyone was just saying their goodbyes.

"Y'all when is the next party?" Constance asked before their departure.

"We'll just text you guys." Lou said to her. She just nodded.

"Guys before we leave, I just wanted to say, you're all invited to the wedding!" Amita exclaimed happily, showing her ring finger with a big diamond on it. After the heist Amita went on a date with the guy she met on bumble, and now they are engaged.

"Oh my god!" Daphne said with excitement.

"I assure you I will design your gown, for free." Rose added.

"Really? Thank you Rose!"

"Why didn't we have it for free in our wedding?" Lou asked Rose with a dramatic expression. Everyone laughed a bit at her.

__________

They departed and everyone went to their home's from a memorable night.

Lou and Debbie now at their own home, preparing for bed. Lou was brushing her teeth while Debbie was changing her daughter's clothes. When she entered their bedroom Lou was already in bed, in her pajamas watching t.v.

"Hey honey." Lou said to her but her gaze remained on the t.v., Debbie climbe onto the bed beside Lou, wrapping her arms around the blonde's waist.

"Goodnight love." Debbie said when she was comfortably curled up beside Lou.

"Goodnight honey." Lou replied caressing Debbie's hair. "I love you."

Debbie just hummed in response. The brunette drifted off to sleep, while Lou was still watching Tom and Jerry on the t.v.