Overview

Lilith did not ignore this curse until about the coming of age portion of her third life. When Lilith was finally saying hello to her teenage years she noticed the memories she didn't recognize as her own resurfacing.

Lilith remembered people and places that seemed vividly familiar yet she knew very well she had never been. When Lilith, at that time known as Merideth told her mistress mother of this gift she was immediately exiled and called a bastard spawn of satan.

After about 2 weeks of being alone and starving, Merideth stumbled across a farm and was caught stealing from a vegetable garden. Merideth was caught by a boy who only looked a little older than she. Meredith in her embarrassed state was not the most charming yet the boy still pitied her enough to feed her. The boy's name turned out to be Taehyung.

Taehynug initially intended to feed Merideth and send her on her way but her bubbly carefree nature all while being in the situation inspires him. Taehyung decides to give her shelter in his old shed and would come to visit her every day. Taehyung came at the same time every day and brought her food and to her surprise gifts.

Taehyung's lived with his single father and was not very wealthy but when he had changed he'd spend it on pretty pins and things Merideth could stick on her rags. Tae noticed early on even while in poverty Merideth seemed to care a lot about her appearance especially when he was around. Tae found this charming and started to wonder if Lilith liked him. This was not the case. Meredith's mother simply always told her to make a good first impression and she couldn't imagine a worse one than the one Tae must have of her.

After about a month Tae was doing his scheduled visit to Meredith and she seemed to be experiencing a nightmare. Tae comforted Lilith and she finally dared to share the thoughts of the world that was not her own. By this time Tae felt like he knew Merideth, and was timid to believe the vixen natured girl. Tae then abandons this ideology because he thinks of Merideth's continuous attempt to not be weak in front of him. Tae finally hears Merideth out and for some reason, he believes her. A reason he doesn't even understand but he simply has never been more sure of something in his life.

Tae's father eventually found Merideth in the shed and attempted to rape her. While he was in pursuit of his predatorial act, Tae walks in and grabs the closest thing possible and ends up accidentally stabbing father with a pitchfork. When Tae dropped the fork he didn't have one drop of remorse in his body. Tae's father had never seriously hurt or mistreated him but he simply couldn't find an inch of regret within himself for protecting you and he simply couldn't explain why.

Since that day though Merideth never let the words fall from her lips she was eternally grateful.

Meredith and Tae lived out the rest of that life analyzing and puzzling together the memories of her last. To Meredith's displeasure, it was about being quite careful but at least for the first time, she didn't feel alone in a room full of people. Meredith had her white knight Taehyung who was always lurking over her shoulder. Toward the end of Meredith's life, she became bitter and exhausted with the thought of having to live another long one without Taehyung someday. The thought quite literally made her and unfortunately Tae sick and eventually, both of their times came.