Chapter 2

Toga's POV

We watched as Izu tried to stop Shiggy from going back to bed. "You get an hour!" He called after him. 'Hey, shouldn't we head to the dorms, since it's Sunday?" I hear Ura ask. "We'll head back around three-thirty." Kami answers her question. "Okay!" Izu suddenly pales. "Izu, are you okay?" I ask him, concerned. "Crap! Crap crap crap." He slowly stands up and grabs his phone. We all look at each other. We watch in confusion as he texts someone. When he gets a response from whoever he was texting, he looked on the verge of tears. "I-Izu?" I ask, quietly. "I gotta go. I'll be back later." And with that, he runs out the door. 'What just happened?' I quietly question. "That was weird." Kami speaks up. We all nod in agreement.

Shiggy's POV

Before I could fall asleep, I heard them talking. 'Eh.' I tried to fall asleep but then I hear Izu yelling. This confused me. He doesn't yell a lot. Meaning this was something bad. A little later, I hear him telling them he had to go. The door opened, then slammed shut. 'Something's up.' I think to myself.

Deku's POV

'I'M LATE! HE'S GONNA KILL ME!!' I think to myself as I run to where I'm supposed to meet him. 'I could just teleport. No. Too risky.' I think as I finally reach the place I'm supposed to go to. "You're. Late." He said, angerly. 'Crap.' I say in my head. "S-sorry. I didn't realize the t-time." I tell him. 'Stupid stutter!' I mentally curse myself. "Since I'm in a good mood, I'll let it slide. But if it happens again, there will be consequences. Got it?" He demands. I nod. "Good."

Bakugo's POV

I was in the park, taking a walk when I see Deku run past me. 'What the heck?' I think to myself. I decide to follow him. He runs over to this man. The guy seemed pretty mad. The two talked for a while. Deku seemed tense. 'Something's off....' I think to myself. I realize I was right. The man grabs a knife. He said something to Deku, who nodded. The man hands the knife to him, and Deku begins walking away. I hid in a bush and as he passed me, he was mumbling. "Stupid idiot. When will this end?" Was all I got before he was out of earshot. 'What the actual heck just happened? And, why did that guy give Deku a knife? Who even was this guy?!' I ask myself questions that I don't know the answer to. I decide to follow him again. I follow him into an alley. He was cornering some extra, with the knife in his hand. "P-please! I-I have a-a family!" The guy begged. "So? Am I supposed to care? My friend had a family once too. You took that from him. So, this is a punishment." Deku said, grinning. Although, it looked forced. "W-who are you talking a-about?!" The guy yelled. "Heh, my friend's name is Saiyato. Y'know." Realization appears on the guy's face. And with one swing, the guy was dead. Deku grew angry. He threw the knife at the wall. "I HATE YOU HANSUKE!! I HATE YOU!!" He yelled. He fell to his knees, crying.

Hey guys! So, I hope you liked this chapter :) I'll post Chapter three as soon as possible. Buy y'all!