Part 1 // Chap. 1: A New Life Will Begin

Part 1

Mayor Goodway waits a few seconds in front of the audience. She takes the microphone, she puts Chickaletta in her bag. And with a small smile and a big disappointment, she starts to speak.

Mayor Goodway: Thank you. Thank you, People of Adventure Bay. You have supported me for several years. But I see most of you voted for Steve and not for me. Thank you for all the projects we have done together, the museum, the new station, the new beach. I especially want to thank the PAW Patrol who are the best rescue team. Together, we made Adventure Bay, a tourist town. Thanks again. Take care of yourself.

Mayor Goodway looks at her audience one last time, she steps back, and she gives a sign to the new Mayor to speak.

Steve: Hello People! Just call me Steve. I am the new Mayor, and I will change everything in this city! Mayor Goodway, for several years, just played with her chicken, but I will make this city a city of buiseness and tourism! I'm going to change buildings, technology, and everything! First, because of the PAW Patrol, unemployment is rising, people can no longer work. Due to the PAW Patrol, the development and economy of the city is no longer increasing. Today, the PAW Patrol no longer exists!

Mayor Humdinger, who was in the audience, starts to speak.

Mayor Humdinger: No! You...

Steve: Mayor of Foggy Bottom, it's my town, not yours.

The pups and Ryder listening to Steve are terrified. Some of them also start to cry.

Steve starts talking about other projects.
After his speech, Ryder reunites his pups.

Ryder: Pups ... Following what Steve said, I think we have to start a new life. Don't worry about me...

Chase: But ...

Rubble: And the food ...

Ryder: From tonight, I'll find you some owners, and some work.

Rocky: Ryder .... Why?

Ryder: If you stay with me here, your lives will be bad. This town will no longer be Adventure Bay.

Skye runs over to Chase, and gives him a hug for several seconds.
Chase blushed, but he knew it was a goodbye hug.

Skye: I will miss you all ...

Everest, stays with Jake, crying.

Zuma: Dude ... What did we do wrong ..?

Ryder doesn't answer Zuma's question. He takes his vehicle, and goes to the Lookout. And the pups follow him. Their last night at the Lookout.

The next morning, Ryder woke up 2 hours before the pups. He has found work and an owner for everyone. It was easy, as the pups of the PAW Patrol are the best rescue team.
Later, he brings everyone together. He gives everyone a red box, with something in it.

Ryder: You'll open it when you're there ...

They all hug each other. Skye notices that Everest and Marshall are both crying as they hug each other.
Chase, don't cry. He stays serious and obeys Ryder. However, Skye had heard cries in Chase's puphouse last night.
Skye wanted a lot to tell Chase how she felt, but she thinks that it's not the right time.
The pups hug each other, Chase and Skye's hug was a little longer than the others.

Ryder, looking at his watch: Zuma, your train is coming.

Rocky bursts into tears when he hears that. Zuma is his best friend. Skye also cries a little.

2 hours later, only Chase, Skye and Rocky are still here. The others are gone.

Ryder: Your trains will be arriving soon ...

Chase looks at Ryder with small eyes.

Chase: Why Ryder Sir ....

Ryder: Your future will be better if you go. I'm sorry for all that I did wrong.

Skye must now go. Chase is not crying. But his heart is crying.

1 hour later, Chase and Ryder are waiting in front of a train.

Ryder: It's okay Chase....you have to go.

Chase: Will we meet again?

Ryder: I hope so. In your suitcase, I put you a letter, you will read it when you will be there.

The owner and his pup share a final hug. Chase looks at Ryder through the train window.
The train conductor honks, and the train moves forward.

A blonde girl hugs Ryder. It is the end. The end of the PAW Patrol.

The German Shepherd smiles looking at the two.

Chase: I knew they were hiding something...

He looks at his owner for the last time, the last time in his life maybe. And he closes the train window.

Chase: A new life is about to begin.