Chapter 16

Rae Won POV:

"That's all for today classes." The teacher went out. I tidied up my things. Yong Neul left without a word. I looked at Yugyeom.

"What did you do to her?"

"I don't do anything. Anyway, I don't understand you girls."

"What do you mean?"

"Since you asked about it, I'll tell you but you must help me."

"Okay. What is it?"

"I like someone else."

"What? You mean, you don't like Yong Neul?"

"Yeah. I already made it clear to her but she still don't give up. Tell her clearly that the girl that I like is not her." He left just like that.

"What's happening here?! Argh!"

"Rae Won..." I looked back and saw Eunwoo oppa waiting in front of the door.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?"

"Waiting for you. You seems to be having some problems. Mind sharing with me?"

"Yeah, thank you. Let's go." We went to my eomma's cafe and sat down at an empty table.

"About Yugyeom and Yong Neul... The truth is Yong Neul is the one who likes him. I tried to help them to be together but guess what? Yugyeom likes someone else?! What kind of jokes are he talking about? I don't know what to do anymore."

"A relationship is based on two persons' feelings. If they don't have that feelings, no matter what you do, they won't be together. So, you should let them settle their own business. You shouldn't be their middle person. It's only making you tired. Just focus on your own. "

" But, I don't know how to tell Yong Neul about it. Yugyeom said he clearly told her that he likes someone else but she can't accept it. I think she has the right to chase him as long as he doesn't date anyone at the time being, right? "

" Yeah, you're right. Maybe you can talk to them again? "

" I know what to do. Thanks again for accompanying me. "

" No problem. I've promised you, right? "

The next day...

I went into the class and saw Yugyeom sitting at the back of the class while Yong Neul is in her seat. I sighed. I went to Yugyeom and sat beside him.

" You're going to ignore her now? " He didn't say anything.

" Yugyeom-ah... You're my friend, she's also my friend. I can't stand seeing you both hurt. Yes, you have a right to like anyone but she also have the right to like you. As long as you're not dating anyone, she has the right to hit on you. Who knows, if she doesn't give up, you might open your heart towards her one day? "

" I already said I like someone else. Can't you just understand me? "

" Yeah, I know that. I don't wanna ask who's that girl but if the girl doesn't like you, you'll regret for losing a nice girl like Yong Neul. I'm not praying that the girl will reject you but no ones know what will happen in the future. Think carefully what you really want for yourself. If you really choose that girl over Yong Neul, you should talk nicely to her and she'll accept it gradually. "

Yugyeom POV:

I looked into her eyes.

" Rae Won... I really like her. "

" Then, tell her. "

" I can't. For the time being, I just can't. I'm not ready yet. "

" I understand the feeling. When you really like the person but you can't braven yourself to confess because you're afraid of being rejected. " I looked down.

" So, for now please leave me alone. I think it's the best for three of us. I also cherish this friendships so until she move on from me, don't find me. "

" Okay then. You take care of yourself. You can call me anytime if you need. " I nodded. She left and sat with Yong Neul.