Chapter 9: DANGER INCOMING!!!

Start from the beginning

???: "You do look delicious. In other words I am going to "eat" you."

Ainz: "Just what are you? Are you human? You don't look like one."

???: "I came here to have revenge on whoever killed my brother, and the one who disturbs my sister... I don't know who though... tsu~"

Ainz: "Is that so?"

Ainz was going to say, "I do not know who is your brother or sister but I will fight you anyway". But as expected, he wants to be predictable, just like what Demiurge wanted.

Ainz: "Then so be it! It the name of Ainz Ooal Gown, I shall remember."

Otto: "Stupid!"

Ainz: "Hmm? What's that?"

Otto was about to say something, but he's to scared to say so. He thinks, that if he say something against Ainz, Ainz will kill him.

Garfiel: "What the *bleep* are you sayin' Otto bro?"

Lye: "I am the sin archbishop of the witch cult, representing Gluttony, Lye Batenkaitos!"

Lye jumps onto Ainz. He was so fast. But before he could even touch Ainz with his daggers, Albedo step in and blocks his attacks.

Ainz: "Albedo, You know that those weapons won't do any damage to me."

Albedo: "I'm sorry Ainz-sama, this pesky little insect has no right to touch you!"

Subaru: "Actually, Albedo-san came in at the right time. If she had not interfere, Ainz will be done for."

Ainz heard what Subaru said. What does that supposed to mean!?

Ainz use his detection magic and it seems that, Lye had an overwhelming aura on his arms.

Ainz: "Ah, I see..."

??: "Soap, detergent, Soap, detergent, Soap, detergent, Soap, detergent..."

Kazuma: "Huh? That's sounds familiar..."

??: "DAMMIT! IT MAKES ME TOO DAMN CLEAN!!!"

The person looks like a normal person wearing a necklace with a red gemstone hanging on it.

As he shouts, he throws a basket full of soap and detergent to Kazuma and Aqua.

Kazuma: "OW! WHAT'S THAT FOR!?"

??: "That's what you get you little *bleep* for ruining my mission!"

Aqua: "Oh look! It's the stupid slime guy again! THE ONE WHO RUINS MY REPUTATION AS A GODDESS!!!! >:("

Kazuma: "Hans!?"

Hans: "Yes, It is me! Hans the Deadly Poison Slime."

(For now on, Hans (The vice principal) will be mentioned as: Hans. Z ; Hans the Deadly Poison Slime will be mentioned as: Hans.)

Megumin: "Kazuma, Kazuma!"

Kazuma: "Yes Kazuma here."

Megumin: "Since we ever exploded that guy, let's do it again!"

Aqua: "I agree!"

Kazuma: "No you idiots! The poison will spread!"

Subaru: "A slime you say, Kazuma?"

Kazuma: "Yes! He is the deadliest slime out there in our world!"

Subaru: "Emilia-tan! Take care of the slime please!"

Emilia: "Of course I will!"

Wiz: "Oh hey!"

Hans looks at the source of the voice.