"Samu you know that wasn't my intention. I just want to spend time with you, you could have said something and i would gladly give you space." you tested the waters, slowly reaching over and rubbing his thigh lovingly. you knew it always calmed him. His breath hitched before he took your hand in his, holding it there as he turned into the parking lot of your apartment complex. He shuffled in his seat to face you and you turned to face him.

"i just..." he groaned in frustration, his hands wiping down his face. his tongue traced his lips muttering out a soft please as his thumb pulls your bottom lip before pulling you in, kissing you slow and passionately, his hand traveling into your hair and pulling it to guide you where he wanted you, your hands pulling into his. anything you ever did with osamu was always quick and rough but this seemed different, different in a way you definitely liked. you leaned over and climbed into his lap, straddling his legs and moaning into the kiss.

you pulled away to see his eyes still closed as he licks his lips, his eyes fluttering open to half mass before he pulls you back in, his lips grinding against yours with haste, his tongue glazing over your lips, a whimper begging for your lips to part.

You smirk into the kiss keeping your lips closed, pulling another whimper from him, his hands roaming along your back, his fingers so gentle you can barely feel it. Goosebumps trailed up with his fingers as he glides his hands up and down your spine slowly, as he pulled away feathering soft kisses and kitten licks down your neck, your fingers fisting into his shirt as breathy huffs glide past your lips.

He trails his kisses back up and along your jaw, finally reaching your lips and sucking on your bottom lip before kneading your lips together again, his tongue gliding along next to yours. your tongues dancing until he's sucking on your tongue and pushing you back against the steering wheel, your back arching. he pulls away with his forehead pressed to yours, both o you catching your breath.

~🍋~

"let's go inside yeah?" he breathes against your neck, his words breathy and low. You nod and move so he can open the door, before you can step out he picks you up bridal style, his arms flexing to hold you up as he shuts his door with a kick.

"i can walk, my legs work you know?" you laugh, pulling his jaw to look at you.

"yeah but you won't later, might as well compensate for it now," he shrugged placing a small kiss on your temple.

As you were carried through your apartment, your clothes along with his scattered along the floor to your bedroom where you were both breathlessly kissing each other, grinding to meet each other as he muttered praise and compliments. his hands traveled to your back unclipping your bra and pulling the straps off your arms, using his teeth to drag it off your body and toss it aside, his eyes never leaving yours as his head went down between your legs, biting your underwear and dragging it down your legs and tossing that too, kissing his way up your legs.

"wait samu we never-" before you could speak he licked a long strip up your thigh before blowing air against your heat, shivers rolling up your spice as heat pricked along your body heating you up as sweat began to form along both of you. his tongue dancing along your clit as his hands massaged your hips. soft mewls escaped your lips as your hands mindlessly gripped at his hair. His groans vibrate through you as he exhales from his nose, his breath hitting you as his tongue traced along your slit before spitting on you then pushing his tongue in, a loud moan being pulled from your chest as your back arched away from the best. neither of you had done anything like this before, it was slow and sensual and you knew you weren't going to last much longer.