And that's when i heard it, soft, muffled moans and cries of my name coming from the walls. I froze and walked over to my wall and leaned against it, hearing where our bedrooms connected.

     "Ah- AH~ Kyōtani !~" i felt heat rush through my body at the sound of my name. is she really doing that to the thought of me? i smirked at the thought and decided to pay a little visit to my neighbor.

     your pov

     I covered my mouth trying to hide how good i felt, knowing how thin the walls are. As I was nearing my finish i heard a loud banging on my door and it wouldn't stop. i slipped on a thong and a big shirt, frustrated, i sighed and stomped towards the door.

     "Yes?" i asked rolling my eyes until realizing who was at my door.  Kentarō Kyōtani.

     "oh Kentarō, i- mean Kyōtani.. everything okay?" heat creeped up the sides of my neck. damn it y/n why'd you use his first name. a sly smirk formed along his lips.

    "well i heard you screaming my name so i decided i'll really give you something to scream about." his smug face quickly captured mine into a kiss, his tongue prodding my lips and shoving his tongue into my mouth, a moan leaking into the kiss.

     "mm you like that? does it feel good?" he smirked against my lips, his hands reaching down and slowly rubbing along my slit.

     "ahh~ fuck Kentarō Kyōtani if you don't fuck me right now!" i growl out not realizing how feral this man made me. his eyes widened before throwing me over his shoulder and walking towards my bedroom.

~🍋~

     "do i make you that needy.. hm? do i make you so wet you gotta growl at me?" i nod frantically as he threw me onto the bed, removing his shirt in the process. he looked down at me with dark eyes and a sharp toothed smile, almost vampire like. he leaned down, placing his head between my thighs as he smirked up at me, gripping the hem on my shirt and pulling it up, he took my thong in his teeth and slowly pulled them down, his slanted eyes still holding onto mine. his tongue licked up slowly along my folds sending shivers up my spine and low moan leaving my lips as i grip onto his hair, a growl leaving his lips, sending a vibration into me. i slowly let go and he glares lowering his eyes. he roughly gripped my hand and put it back into his hair and licked slowly again, smirking against me as another moan left my lips and my hand gripped his hair tighter. lick after lick i felt my body losing control.

     "f-fuck please~ Kyōtani please!~" i called out trying to push his head.

     "you don't like it?" he pops up still holding onto my thighs.

     "no i- i'll let you do whatever you want just please, fuck me!~" i moan out shamelessly. i know i should be embarrassed but i've dreamed about this so many times i can't just let this opportunity slide past me. he smiles and pulls down his pants and boxers, nodding at my shirt. i flung it off and across the room grabbing his shoulders and pulling him into another kiss.

      "oh fuck y/n," he groans rubbing himself against my folds as we kissed, his tongue dancing with mine. i moan into the kiss thrusting my hips into him, whining a bit.

     "yes oh fuck yes whine for me baby thats so hot~" he growls into my ear pushing me down and rubbing himself along my folds faster.