Six - Fights

Author POV:

You were walking in the hallway at school, going to your next class. You were thinking about what work had to be done today in your next class and you were thinking about how you haven't seen Jungkook and Lisa, which was great...However, there is one person missing from your day.....it was Mark. Your thoughts were interrupted when a student bumped into you.  

"Why are you in such a hurry? Class is starting in 5 minutes?" you asked the boy. 

"Have you heard? There's a fight between two kids in the courtyard!" he informed you. 

You suddenly remember what Mark said yesterday. He was going to fight Jungkook today. You thank the boy and dashed out to the courtyard. Kids surrounding the scene kept chanting "Jungkook! Jungkook!", some even chanted "Mark Lee! Mark Lee!". You see Mark and Jungkook wrestling. Jungkook threw a punch at Mark's jaw and Mark immediately uppercuts Jungkook. Jungkook fell to the ground and quickly glanced at his busted up lip. 

He wiped the blood up and got on his feet again. "Getting brave now, huh?" Jungkook tackled Mark and started punching the living hell out of him. "Why are you even friends with that stupid bitch anyways?" he yells at Mark. Mark tried blocking his hits, which worked and he made a comeback. Mark pinned Jungkook onto the ground and punched Jungkook's well-built face. "This is what happens when you talk shit about my beautiful angel," he says as he punches Jungkook. You yell to Mark so he can stop beating the shit outta Jungkook, as he looks like he's almost unconscious. 

"Mark, stop! This isn't right of you to do, you could get sus-" 

"Mr. Jeon and Mr. Lee, my office, NOW!" you turn to see the principle behind you, walking towards the two boys. "Everyone, go to your classes, you'll be late." the principle escorts Mark and Jungkook. 

Everyone went to their classes, as the principle instructed. You sit in your seat, waiting for the teacher to enter the room. "Did you see what happened to Mark out there?" you hear a familiar voice coming towards you. It was Haechan. He sat next to your seat. "Yes, I saw. It was crazy. He didn't have to fight for me, I should be the one dealing with him, not Mark."  you face him. 

"Hey y/n! Did you see what Mark did back there with Jungkook?" Jaehyun asks as he sits near you along with Johnny. "Yes, me and Donghyuck were just talking about it." you respond. "I'm telling you, your best friend is so loyal and he loves you so much he'd fight your ex." Johnny says and takes his notebook and pen out. "Heh, kinda like he had a crush on-" Johnny kicks Haechan's shin under the table and Haechan let out a small 'ouch'. 

"I don't think Mark would have a crush on me. I lowkey think he likes Jisoo, they seem to be close." you say and grabbed your textbook. "Y/n, you do know that Jisoo is-" Jaehyun was interrupted when the teacher walked into class. 

*Time Skip*

It's been two weeks and you haven't seen Mark or Jungkook at school. However, you have bumped into Lisa of course.....at least she was the one purposely running into you. She's been beating you up after school everyday, behind the school. You hid your cuts and bruises from Jungwoo and your friends. You hid them very well. You took 3 days off when the bruises and cuts were really bad. The group chat would check up on you to see if you were okay. They were suspicious of your actions lately. 

It was the end of the school week. It's Friday and you were looking forward to studying a bit and mostly sleeping in. You were hoping Lisa wouldn't drag you away as you were walking to the gate, one more step and you'd be off campus....but turns out, Lisa dragged you away, yet again.

"You're coming with me, you slut. I know just what to do to you today." Lisa smirks and takes out her pocketknife. Your eyes widened in fear when you saw the weapon in her hand. She came closer to you and dragged the sharp tip onto your chest, blood slowly streaming down. You winced in pain. "Stop being a pussy, you dumb bitch." she pushed you to the floor and grabbed a fistful of your hair. She starts punching your face and shortly after, started kicking your stomach. 

"You got my boyfriend suspended for two weeks, this is what you get you worthless piece of-"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO HER, YOU IDIOT?!" you hear a voice you haven't heard in a little while... 

It was Mark. Lisa runs away and flees the scene. Mark scoffs at her actions and goes up to you. He gasped when he say blood on your shirt. "Y/n, your bleeding! Let's get you to the hospital quickly. I have my car with me." he held you bridal style and you both went to his car to go to the hospital. 

The drive was quiet, until he broke the silence with questions you didn't want to hear..

.

.

.

"Has Lisa been doing this to you for a while? If so, why didn't you tell me this was happening? Does your brother know?"

"Why are you interrogating me with these questions? " you asked and turn your head to him.

"I'm doing this because I love you." 

"So, your interrogating me because you love me?"

"Yes, because I love you. I care about you, y/n. A beautiful angel like you needs someone to love and protect you."

"I'm not beautiful, stop it Mark."

"In my eyes, you are the prettiest girl I've ever seen on this earth."

'

'

'

Hey guys, back with another kinda short chapter..It's 2am lmao

Please vote, will be very appreciated

Peace out! goodnight/good morning

-starbloom101❤️