Hello!!

Hi guys!! this is just a little message to thank everyone who has ready my stories and given me love and support. every single comment i get just makes me so happy and makes me feel like i'm not alone. we have reached over 200k reads on this story and we couldn't have done that without all your support. it's unbelievable how many people have read this story!!

i also came on here to say that i am doing better with my mental health. i complained a lot about my mental health throughout this book and never gave any updates so here i am. taking a break from writing a focusing on myself more really helped me improve my state of mind. i'm learning more ways to help other people and become a better me. i still have my days when i feel down and wanna give up but i still try my best to push forward. i also wanna tell you guys again that i'm here for you. if you don't have any one you can depend on or talk to then you can talk to me. i understand you and will try my best to help with no judgment. you can dm me here on wattpad or on instagram (my @ is in my bio).

i really hope you all are staying healthy and taking care of yourself. i'm trying to get back into writing and i'm working on a story called "mystery guy" the first few chapters are posted so i'd appreciate it if you could check it out.

above all else i love you guys so much and thank you for staying by my side for so long❤️❤️❤️