11

Hyunjin woke up extra early today. He finally worked up the guts to tell his crush that he liked him. He showered, did his hair, and put on nice clothes. He wanted to make sure he looked perfect for his crush. Once he finished eating breakfast he walked to school, more like ran to school. He bursted through the school doors causing everyone in the halls to look at him. He then walked to his crushes locker that wasn't too far from the door and as he started walking he saw his crush looking as perfect as ever.

"H-hey seungmin" he mentally slapped himself for stuttering in front of his crush.

"Oh hi jinnie." The brown haired boy replied with a big smile.

"What are you doing here? Aren't your classes upstairs?" The bright boy asked giving hyunjin a confused look.

"Yeah I just wanted to tell you something." He looked down starting to blush.

"Go ahead jinnie." Hyunjin blushed even more because of the nickname, but looked up.

"Umm I wanted to tell you that...umm... I-I like you." He looked away from seungmins eyes feeling embarrassed, but seungmin giggles.

"Jinnie are you confessing to me." He picked the boys head up so he was looking at him again.

"Yeah I guess." The elder smiles nervously.

"Good." Seungmin smiles.

"What?" Hyunjin was confused by what the boy said.

"I like you too jinnie." He said causing hyunjin to smile.

"Really!" He squealed earning a nod and a smile from the younger. Right then the bell rang and hyunjin thought of something. He hesitated at first not knowing how the boy would react but still leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips. They both blushes and said goodbye to each other.

A few classes had passed when hyunjin had to use the bathroom. He got the pass from the teacher and stuck it in his pant pocket before he left the class. The bathroom on the second floor where hyunjin had his classes was out of order, so he went downstairs one. Once he entered the bathroom he heard sobbing, so he followed the sound until he was in front of one of the stalls. Surprisingly it wasn't locked, so he pushed it open.

"Are you ok Jeongin?" He asked seeing the small boy crying on the floor.

"I-I would say t-that I'm fine b-but I don't like lying." The small boy said and it really did break hyunjins heart.

"What's wrong?" Hyunjin asked feeling concerned for the boy.

"I-" Jeongin was cut off by hyunjins friends walking inside.

"Hyunjin? What are you doing here?" They asked walking closer, but hyunjin was speechless. He didn't know what to say. As they came closer hyunjin started to freak out in the inside. He didn't want them seeing that he was talking to Jeongin.

"Don't tell me you were talking to this freak." One of his friends said.

"I wasn't." He lied to them.

"Then what were you doing?" His friend asked. Hyunjin only came up with one excuse that would make him feel terrible, but he still did it.

"This!" Hyunjin kicked the boy and then started punching him using all his strength. As he was hitting the boy he felt like he wanted to jump off a cliff. He didn't want to hurt the boy, but he also didn't want his friends to make fun of him. After hyunjin and his friends beat up Jeongin and left the bathroom hyunjin stayed quiet and went back to class not saying anything. He felt really guilty for doing what he did. Feeling more like a monster every time he thought of the pained face the younger was giving him.