I haven't seen Ben since Yasmin caught us.

He been dodging my calls, facetimes, and texts lately.

He even started to decline the text now and blocked numbers.

I tried Kentrell's number and all he wanted to ask about was Malaysia's brick face ass. But when I told him that I haven't spoken to any of the girls, he hung the phone up.

Montana usually was the person us girls would go to in times like this, where our boyfriends were mad at us, but he told me Benny hadn't been home in days.

All of them were treating me like some random ass groupie.

This shit was really starting to blow me.

They all wanted to ignore me?

Throw me away like I was some trash?

I had just the thing for all they ass.

I need to get the crew back together.

And I was going to do it the only way I knew how.

Tabitha.

That was the only option left.

It just had to work.

·····•·····

Yasmin POV

I know a lot of girls who would be mad at their friend for not being there in a time like this

I know a lot of girls who would be mad at their friend for not being there in a time like this. But that just wasn't the case, here.

I wasn't mad at Malaysia, at all.

In fact, I loved the idea of her and Ny'Air spending more time together and getting to really know each other.

She needed to leave Kentrell's bogus ass alone.

The two of them have liked eachother forever and we all knew that. But truthfully, Three and I made it our mission to keep them apart.

We both knew how Trell was.

Three did it because in his eyes, she was his baby.

I only did it because I know how much the bullshit I went through with Benjamin had an effect on me. I didn't want any of this for Lay.

And Kentrell and Ben acted JUST alike. Like the shit was scary, at times.

Yet here she was, starting to go through all of the same shit.

When she walked into Honeybee's bedroom I could tell she felt bad. I read right through her fake smile.

I pulled her into a tight squeeze and felt even more tears building in my eyes.

"I'm so sor—"

I didn't want to hear her apologize. This wasn't her fault.

"Don't be. Im not mad at you."