He didn't even acknowledge me.

·····•·····

Ny'Air POV

Malaysia hasn't left my side since I got out of surgery, well if you wanna be technical she ain't moved since I got shot

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Malaysia hasn't left my side since I got out of surgery, well if you wanna be technical she ain't moved since I got shot.

Malaysia been here for me throughout it all.

She's been holding my hand since the minute they allowed her to come back and see me. She hasn't even left the hospital.

Lay sleeps in the hospital bed with me at night, since it's got enough space for us both and I would hate for her to sleep on that hard ass slab they call a "pull out couch".

As much as I loved having her energy around me, deep down I knew her friends and older brother still needed her.

I just prayed she'd steer clear of Kentrell, that chump was unpredictable, especially when he caught himself being "angry".

Soon enough, it would all be handled and she wouldn't have to worry about folks hurting her, ever again.

Suddenly I felt her phone buzzing on my leg.

"Lay.. don't you think you should answer that?"

"Huh?! Answer what?"

She looked awful.

She had dark bags underneath both of her eyes and to be completely honest, I don't think she's been sleeping because she's so worried about me.

"Lay... your phone."

I reminded her, picking it up, which only caused her to snatch it from my hands.

She must be real concerned that im gonna pick up her phone one day and it's gone be Kentrell.

I don't know what's to worry about, Aint nobody scared of dude bitch ass.

·····•·····

HoneyBee POV

HoneyBee POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.