Malaysia could be doing the simplest things and I swear, she was beautiful as fuck doing it.

I sure ain't seen her since the diner, though. And we had a couple classes together.

She wasn't one to miss classes so I was genuinely concerned about her. But Yasmin did say that she was sick over the weekend.

Without even knowing it, I had walked Malaysia from her class all the way to her locker and back down all three flights of stairs to the front of the school.

"You need a ride home?."

I hoped she said yes. Then maybe I could get enough confidence to ask her out to eat or something.

"Oh. No thank you! One of my brothers friends is picking me up, actually.."

She looked down. I got the feeling she wanted to go. But I don't know.

"Can I get a hug?"

I was embarrassed when I heard the words leave from my own mouth but to my surprise she pulled me into a squeeze.

"Thank you for being concerned about me.."

I raised my brow at her.

"Yasmin told me you were asking about me.."

Just as I was about to say something, I heard a voice shout from behind us.

"Say, Lay! Bring yo ass! Running out all my gas."

I turned around, laying my eyes on that bitch nigga Youngboy.

Why was he talking to shorty like a dog?

"I have to—"

she began to say something I really ain't wanna hear so I cut her off.

"Naw fuck that."

·····•·····

Kentrell POV

My blood boiled as I watched her talk to this nigga

My blood boiled as I watched her talk to this nigga. And when she pulled him into a hug, I had enough.

I rolled my window down, poking my head out.

"Say, Lay! Bring yo ass! Running out all my gas."

I watched as her facial expression dropped to a more embarrassed one.