"And you are on my team," Ricky stated, sitting down on the couch and tugging Athena to sit sideways on his lap.

Athena laughed slightly, putting an arm around his shoulder to stabilize herself. "Says who?"

"Says me."

"Why can't I be on the other team?" Athena questioned. "You know, Vi and I make a great pair."

Ricky scoffed. "You really want to be on a team with Violetta?"

"Uh, I can hear you," Violetta said from her place next to EJ, making everyone laugh.

Athena rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'll stay on this team. But if we lose because Violetta and I weren't together, I'm going to be so mad at you."

"Okay guys," Carlos began, obviously very excited about this game. "There are four basic categories. The Get'cha Head in the Frame trivia challenge, the Bop Till You Drop dance challenge, Sync to the Status Quo lip sync challenge, and Looking for Glee, which I thought would be a fun name for the singing challenge because when I was a kid I was obsessed with the show."

"Hey, it still holds up," EJ replied.

"Oh, good. I thought you guys were gonna judge me."

Athena shook her head with a small smile on her face. "Never."

Carlos then turned to their team. "Okay, so Knights, you won the coin toss, so you guys get to pick the first challenge."

"Looking for Glee," Big Red suggested.

"We've gotta do Looking for Glee," Ricky agreed.

"You want to?" Ashlyn inquired.

"Come on," Ricky urged.

"Okay, we're gonna look for Glee."

"Excellent," Carlos responded before he picked a card, clearing his throat. "As fast as you can, please sing the lyrics of What I've Been Looking For to the rhythm of Get'cha Head in the Game. Go!"

Immediately, they all began to sing a terrible rendition of what the card was asking for. Athena didn't even contribute. She was too busy laughing at how completely awful it was. Her stomach began to hurt and she couldn't catch her breath at how hard she was laughing. Finally, the song ended with Ricky saying Get'cha Head in the Game as a finale.

"That was terrible," EJ commented.

"I'm so happy," Seb added.

"Congratulations, you get to move four spaces closer to center stage at East High," Carlos told them.

"Wait, they get four spaces for that?" EJ complained.

Carlos turned to the other team. "Okay, Wildcats, take a spin."

EJ spun the wheel, and it stopped after a couple seconds. "All right, we're gonna bop."

"Okay, pick one member from each team."

"Ricky," Gina said immediately.