011

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗬

chapter eleven:making a date with his favorite girl !

chapter eleven:
making a date with his favorite girl !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

ARM-IN-ARM, ATHENA AND Ricky entered the school. They unlinked arms so Athena could hang up her coat on one of the racks. She walked behind Ricky up to the table where Mr. Mazzara, the school's robotics teacher, was checking everybody in for Homecoming.

Mr. Mazzara raised an eyebrow once he noticed them. "You two?"

"Ricky Bowen," Ricky announced, ignoring Mr. Mazzara's comment. "Two tickets."

"You're at table ten with the other theater kids." Mr. Mazzara handed the two tickets to Ricky. "Snap a photo on your way in."

Ricky held his hand out for Athena to take. Athena took it with a small smile and allowed Ricky to lead her into the gym.

"The last thing we need is more photos," Athena complained as they walked underneath a lot of lights and balloons. "I think my mom took enough to last us the next five years."

"Come on, just one," Ricky pleaded as they approached the photographer. "You know you want to."

Athena rolled her eyes playfully. "Fine."

They stopped in front of the camera. Ricky slipped his arm around her waist and Athena did the same to him. The two of them smiled brightly, both for the picture and from their close proximity. A couple more photos later, Athena and Ricky collected their pictures. Athena glanced around for a moment to try and find table ten, and sure enough, she spotted Violetta in her red dress sitting and talking with Ashlyn and Carlos while Big Red sat off to the side.

"They're over there," Athena stated a little loudly over the music, pointing to the table.

Her and Ricky walked up to the table and were immediately greeted by everyone. All of them gave each other knowing looks once they realized their interlocked hands. Athena gave them all a small wave and settled down in the seat next to Violetta with Ricky sitting next to her.

"You look amazing," Violetta said to her quietly.

Athena laughed slightly. "Thank you. So do you."

"So . . ." Violetta trailed off excitedly. "How's the night going so far?"

"It's been really nice," Athena admitted. "Surprisingly, it's not weird at all. It feels almost . . . natural."