Athena smiled at her mom's words. She had indeed found her niche in playing piano for this musical and being cast as Kelsi.

"Mr. Bowen, Mrs. Blake, I appreciate your statements, but I think we can all agree that theater isn't unique in this regard," Principle Gutierrez stated. "It doesn't have some special fairy dust that can't be filled by another extracurricular."

Kourtney then started to hum from her place on the balcony above. It was time.

"What's that?" Principle Gutierrez asked, tapping his microphone. "Who's humming?"

Immediately, all of the theater kids stood up and joined in with the humming. Athena glanced up and shared a smile with Ricky before squeezing Violetta's shoulder excitedly. Ashlyn looked to Nini, who then pointed at Ricky, who then pointed up to Kourtney. Kourtney raised a radio above her head and the humming got louder. Kaden and Ricardo then moved Miss Jenn's table out of the way.

"Don't say another word," Kourtney started.

Nini stepped into the aisle between the chairs. "Some of us need to be heard."

"You want her big confession?" Ashlyn and Nini harmonized.

"She never saw Dear Evan Hansen," Kourtney replied, and all of them gasped.

"Whatever you think about her," Athena and Ricky dueted while holding hands, walking down to join Ashlyn and Nini with Violetta and Big Red trailing behind them. "The show can't go on without her."

Ricky twirled Athena around before letting their hands go. They all broke into choreography.

"Maybe her class could be a little more classy," Kourtney continued.

"Maybe her head's not in the game," the rest of them chorused, Athena sharing a bright smile with Violetta as they spun around.

Carlos went next. "Maybe her past is just a little bit sketchy."

"We need her all the same."

"She's the one who cheers us on," Seb sang. "So what if she's dropping the ball?"

The group continued the choreography, Athena smiling widely as she did what she did what she loved most: perform. "She stands for truth, justice, and songs in our key. She stands for us, and we believe."

"Before she got here, we were so off track," Ricky stated.

"Then Miss Jenn gave us a chance," Gina added.

Ashlyn then went. "We used to fall asleep in chemistry class."

"Now it makes us want to dance," the rest of them joined in with her, Ricky picking up Athena and spinning her around for a moment, making her laugh.

Natalie appeared behind Miss Jenn's chair. "She's the show that must go on, so we're putting in a good word, 'cause we heard."

"She stands for truth, justice, and songs in our key. She stands for us and we believe."

Ricky took Athena's hands in his and pulled her over to a table, which he stood on and then helped her up. She then looked towards the back of the cafeteria, where Nini was ready for her part.

"What's my motivation?" Nini questioned, shimmying her shoulders as she walked down the aisle towards Miss Jenn. "She provides the inspiration."

"Whatever about her reputation," Kourtney voiced.

Ashlyn walked in front of the table where Principle Gutierrez was looking thoroughly unimpressed. "Seems about time for a modulation."