ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

❝𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙡 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢!❞

Many heads hung low that night in grief for the young star.

But you just died- So what the heck are you feeling?

[Second Person P.O.V]

Confusion. Total confusion. When you had walked into your hotel room there was a teal drink on the table with a note under. You assumed it was the doing of your helpful assistant and best friend, Oliver as he is the only other person from you with your hotel key.
So you did what anyone would do when they're parched and drank it. You checked the note under and it said, 24 seconds more and you'll lay dead on the floor.

As the note said in 24 seconds you were on the floor, dead.

But their wasn't a void of darkness. Instead a question.

𝗧𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻?
𝗬𝗲𝘀? 𝗡𝗼?

[Yes]

With a simple yes your body was once yours again and you were in a green cart. Blue tracks appeared and the cart started to move. On your way to this unknown destination memories from your life played around you.

Y/n fix your posture. You'll end up like your grandfather at this point.

Y/n is only 15 this is too much for a child.
I don't think so, maybe more diamonds!

And the award goes to...Y/n L/n!
Whoa! Seriously!

Oliver come and play Just Dance with me! I bet you won't beat me now.
Y/n, I've beaten you 7 times in a row before. And you picked the songs.

Y/n L/n tell us she already has her mind set on something and doesn't plan on stopping!

Want to watch this show while we're waiting? I'm just starting it.
What's it called?
HunterxHunter!

Dad! Here try this spicy chip!
Why is there only one? It can't be that bad.
MILK! GET THE MILK Y/N PLEASE!!

The cart stopped and the screens went blank. Below you was an Earth labeled HxH.

You tilted your head, "What? Like the anime?"
You scoffed crossing your arms, "Is this some sort of joke? Deceptio-"
The cart disappeared and you were falling to the earth.

"AHHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL!?"

You woke up in the same elevator that led to the hunter exam.
"So this is real.." You muttered.
As the floor numbers went up, questions popped up.

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹:
𝟭/𝟱?  𝟮/𝟱?  𝟯/𝟱?  𝟰/𝟱?  𝟱/𝟱?

[𝟰/𝟱]

𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝘀?
𝗬𝗲𝘀?                𝗡𝗼?

[𝗬𝗲𝘀]

𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝘄 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲?
𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵?                     𝗟𝗼𝘄?

[𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵]

𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘆?
𝗕𝗶𝗸𝗲? 𝗦𝗸𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱? 𝗣𝗼𝗴𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸? 𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀? 𝗡𝗼𝗻𝗲?

You shrugged and picked roller blades as you loved going with your father when you were younger.

[𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀]

A voice startled you, "To use the roller blades just tap your heels together twice."

"Good thing I spent my free time watching the anime.." You muttered to yourself, realizing your wearing an entirely different outfit then before. Not that you were complaining, this outfit was fire. A pin with the number 401 appeared on your shirt.

The voice scared you once more, "Welcome to the Hunter Exam Arc, This is your second chance."

"Ah so I did die." You confirmed, somehow not bothered by it.

'B100' The elevator dinged, and the doors opened.

"Not going to lie- I feel intimidated right now."